Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StarKnightX']Just for verification , the collectors edition of true crime : NY is a steelbook correct? It's hard to tell from the picture and the description doesn't really make it clear.[/QUOTE]

It is like the Halo 2 and Doom III CE.

[quote name='Rozz']It is like the Halo 2 and Doom III CE.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured , I just wanted to make sure before I ordered.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']Im actually kind of interested in this game, but for 9 bucks no thanks.[/QUOTE]

This game is worth every bit of ten bucks. Don't be so stingy, you'll enjoy it. The True Crime games did several things right that are still problems in the GTA series (which continue to be errand boy simulators at this point).

I recommend not buying from this place, the slowest customer service imaginable. Emailed him last Wednesday to cancel an order the day of, but has not responded. Yet still manages to update his site with a new deal and post about it here. I sent him a private message asking for cancellation again, but here's to hoping.

Sweet deal. Anyone know if it's worth to get it on xbox rather than just play the ps2 versions?

Oh nevermind, thought it would all be splinter cell. Still good deal.

I've always wondered about how this is a "trilogy" when it's really just three games from different franchises with his name on it. They aren't connected in any way, are they?

[quote name='segaplayer']I recommend not buying from this place, the slowest customer service imaginable. Emailed him last Wednesday to cancel an order the day of, but has not responded. Yet still manages to update his site with a new deal and post about it here. I sent him a private message asking for cancellation again, but here's to hoping.[/QUOTE]

I wish you good luck. The used controller I bought and received in June had sticky residue on it and a completely broken left analog. The replacement still hasn't come.

Still waiting for confirmation about the chipped label side damage (or those, like my Spyro disc, with a huge chunk missing) from the 20 random PS2 game lot. I sent a PM the other day but haven't received any response.

[quote name='dhs odium']Still waiting for confirmation about the chipped label side damage (or those, like my Spyro disc, with a huge chunk missing) from the 20 random PS2 game lot. I sent a PM the other day but haven't received any response.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, I have sent a private message as well and still no response from email or on here despite him updating the website with a new deal and managing to update the thread here. Horrible customer service, I once again recommend not buying from this site. I will continue to make people aware of this so hurry up and respond please to the people that gave you business in the first place.

I took a few hours tonight to respond to everyone's PMs and all emails sent to our customer service over the last week. If you haven't received a response, please re-send.

Thanks

[quote name='drfrielgood']I took a few hours tonight to respond to everyone's PMs and all emails sent to our customer service over the last week. If you haven't received a response, please re-send.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thank you for doing that. It seems as if you are the main one heading up the inventory, deals, and shipping. In my opinion, I would pay a bit more on the price of a game if there was a daily representative answering emails for you and resolving problems. Anyway, hope your labor day goes well.

Interesting deal... anyone who hasn't played these and/or is a fan of Diablo 2 or hack n slash RPGs should pick this deal up.

Sacred 2 in itself will suck you up, but Hellgate is just unique. Hellgate also has no multiplayer at the moment (people are working on lan, and there are mods to improve the game)

I'd bite if I didn't have both already. Hellgate is good for 10-15 hours before it gets old IMO and I'm just staring with Sacred 2.

What a coincidence, two PC games who offered in-game pets as inducements to buy the collector's edition...that turned out to not work in single-player mode (which is, sadly, all that Hellgate:London has left).

Not applicable in this deal, but it was the first thing I thought when I read the title.

[quote name='Rhett']Interesting deal... anyone who hasn't played these and/or is a fan of Diablo 2 or hack n slash RPGs should pick this deal up.

Sacred 2 in itself will suck you up, but Hellgate is just unique. Hellgate also has no multiplayer at the moment (people are working on lan, and there are mods to improve the game)[/QUOTE]

Sacred 2 is the best thing to happen to this genre since the advent of Diablo II--I have 50 hours of play logged in, and I've just barely seen 50% of the map and leveled my character up to 1/4 of the max level...

Hellgate, however, wears real thin after a few hours, especially because the environments and enemy types are so repetitive.

Word to the warning about Sacred 2: it's absolutely gorgeous, but you need a rather beefy rig to get this game to run at the detail levels it was intended to be viewed at.

id order it if i had my moms credit card number(god that makes me sound like im twelve)...i really need to get a bank account...but then the man will keep tags on me

[quote name='ddrlenz']Can Sacred 2 be registered on Steam?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Also worth noting that it's a 20-25 gig install, which could be pretty hairy over Steam, so a disc version might be preferable. Also-also worth noting it has limited activations.

@ Dr.: ANy chance you will be running the PS2 random disc deal again?

I just got back from Game Crazy and after the buffing I went from having 3 games that worked to having 11. The only ones that still dont run at all are the scraped label ones and the guy at the store said there just wasnt much to be done to save them...

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']@ Dr.: ANy chance you will be running the PS2 random disc deal again?
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, we are completely sold out of the PS2 discs. I was planning on running an XBox grab bag deal for this week, but I'm not sure another grab bag deal is a good idea. They generally sell very well, but there's always 2 or 3 people that are unhappy with them and then post their frustrations in this thread. It also gave people a perception that we only sell items that aren't in good shape. In summary, I'm not sure it's worth the possible hit to our reputation to run another deal on as-is game discs.

Updated with today's deal on Activision Anthology + Intellivision Classic Games. There's a combined 88 classic Activision games from the Atari 2600 and the Intellivision on these two discs! Both games are brand new and factory sealed.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Activision Anthology + Intellivision Classic Games. There's a combined 88 classic Activision games from the Atari 2600 and the Intellivision on these two discs! Both games are brand new and factory sealed.[/QUOTE]

holy crap this is a great deal (yes, even w/ the $5 shipping)! I need to check the collection for these comps (I know I have the green intellivision PS2 comp, wonder whats diff vs. PS1) Hell, I might have them both already...we'll see..

[quote name='drfrielgood']Unfortunately, we are completely sold out of the PS2 discs. I was planning on running an XBox grab bag deal for this week, but I'm not sure another grab bag deal is a good idea. They generally sell very well, but there's always 2 or 3 people that are unhappy with them and then post their frustrations in this thread. It also gave people a perception that we only sell items that aren't in good shape. In summary, I'm not sure it's worth the possible hit to our reputation to run another deal on as-is game discs.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't let that get you down, doc. Obviously, despite some negative feedback, people are apparently buying stuff from you, because you're still in business. Honestly, the only thing I would concern myself with if I were you is getting back to people quickly. I know it's tough running a small business, so please don't take that as a knock. It just seems like the majority of negative comments tend to do with people frustrated with their inability to get a hold of you. Anyway, I would definitely run more grab bags if you have games you're looking to get rid of in large quantities. It always seems like the grab bag offers generate a lot of buzz for you.

[quote name='token2k6']holy crap this is a great deal (yes, even w/ the $5 shipping)! I need to check the collection for these comps (I know I have the green intellivision PS2 comp, wonder whats diff vs. PS1) Hell, I might have them both already...we'll see..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seems pretty good to me. The Activision Anthology alone is ~$14 on Amazon.

I've had a few bites from bulk buyers on the XBox games, but I do have some disc-only PC games that are in pretty good shape that I might run a deal on next week.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Late to the party, but I just picked up a couple copies of The Red Star for the PS2. Thanks for the usual great deals, Doc![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the order! We keep some of our items at the sale prices for a few days so everyone can get in on the deals.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal for the Fallout 3 Vault Boy Bobblehead. Deal begins at noon Eastern![/QUOTE]

I immediately jumped on this. I already had the game and desperately wanted just the Bobblehead. Thanks so much for this!

I ordered one of these on August 11th and still haven't gotten it but they charged my credit card. I've also e-mailed the site twice and haven't heard a thing back.
-Edit: order canceled a month later. Thank you

[quote name='Takashikaga86']I ordered one of these on August 11th and still haven't gotten it but they charged my credit card. I've also e-mailed the site twice and haven't heard a thing back.[/QUOTE]
File a paypal claim. That's what I had to do to get back my money but being that you posted so everyone can see he may go out of his way to help you with your order problems.

Damn I really want this but shipping makes it not worth it to me. If this came with the lunchbox too that'd make it worth it because I want both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back