Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Hmm, I saw a few good games in that pile of discs you had but of course, no CD keys kills it.[/QUOTE]
Yep, we couldn't even play the games without those!

It's actually listed as:
Platform: Memorabilia

In other words, they're not intended to be played. But who knows, you might luck out?!

[quote name='Dysheekie']50 discs, 15 are guaranteed to be full games, 10 of those require CD keys. Sounds like $10 for a bunch of frisbees :)[/QUOTE]

I just may bite on this though. If you can find a couple of games that you can play, $9.99 isn't that bad. Sometimes it pays to gamble (although most of the time it doesn't ;)).

Hmm 50 coasters for $10

So if you order 3 sets you might have a chance getting a complete game through partial disc

If I didn't see it I wouldn't believe it. What a joke. Now don't get me wrong I'm all for grab bag kinda deals, but honestly? I would be willing to risk the partial cd sets, bad ganes and unplayable cds....but no cd keys? Really? What is the point? After you go through all that it may boil down to having one worthwhile game for 10 bucks. I guess mabye if you enjoy russian roulette it could be worth it? I'll keep my eyes open for future deals, but this one screams "NEXT!"

You state that GH: World Tour is $12.95 but when I put it in the cart, or look at its page in general, it turns to $15. Tag on the $5 for shipping, and that's up at $20. Significant price jump there.

[quote name='proghuman']You state that GH: World Tour is $12.95 but when I put it in card, it turns to $15. Tag on the $5 for shipping, and that's up at $20. Significant price jump there.[/QUOTE]

I think it says, "starting at $12.95," and there's almost always $5 shipping from gamedealdaily unless it says otherwise.

[quote name='sabanoo']I think it says, "starting at $12.95," and there's almost always $5 shipping from gamedealdaily unless it says otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Aha, fine print. Gotcha. Still just enough to make me think about it.

Opinion seemed to be pretty split on the PC grab bags, but we sold out about 3 hours ago so it turned out to be a pretty popular deal!

The condition of these discs is better than the discs from the PS2 grab bags.

I'll get the grab bags shipped out on Monday. There's a chance I might be able to put a couple more together, but I haven't counted out the exact number of discs yet and I'd rather err on the side of caution. If we get more in stock I'll post a link in this thread.

The Sacred 2 deal will run until noon tomorrow, unless it sells out before then. Which is possible, cause we're getting pretty low on them!

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']And there's no way to play a game without a cd key....:roll:

/s[/QUOTE]
Well if you're going to crack the games or get keys online (illegal), you might as well just go the full mile and pirate them anyway.

ET:QW had so much potential, but the netcode ruined the game for me. The game lags so bad that it can be near impossible to play. Plus, I found teammates never communicated.

Yeah, I got it during the Best Buy $10 sale and it's not even worth $5. It was decent but the net code is horrible and the frame-rate dips down to the single-digits on many occasions.

in for one thank you!!! hopefully all these ppl getting this means there will be bunches of ppl online to play with

@drfrielgood

I've sent you two e-mails over the past week and a PM here about a used PS3 controller I ordered from you that arrived not functioning. I just want to get it sent back for a refund or exchange depending on your policies. Maybe you're just busy or the e-mails aren't getting through, but I'm trying a post here to grab your attention now =x. Let me know if I need to PM you again with the information, so you know which transaction this is in reference to. Thanks.

We sold out of Madden 10, so the deal on NFL Head Coach 09 will run until noon Eastern, when the next deal begins. I will have all PMs answered by the end of the night.

NOTE: the pay DLC (Metal Gear levels, costumes etc.) don't work from the US store,so if you don't have a way to buy things from the UK store, you can't get them.

Ridiculously good deal for fallout + a whatever a game. =)

Custom content on fallout makes this a must buy for anyone who has the PC power for it.

Are you going to need a key for fallout 3 to work? I know it says disks only, but if there is a key needed to make it work it would be useless to have just the disk.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Are you going to need a key for fallout 3 to work? I know it says disks only, but if there is a key needed to make it work it would be useless to have just the disk.[/QUOTE]

If I'm reading correctly, you will be able to install and play the games but buy no DLC, get none of the updates and will not get any achievements.

[quote name='nikkai']Ridiculously good deal for fallout + a whatever a game. =)

Custom content on fallout makes this a must buy for anyone who has the PC power for it.[/QUOTE]

Without a CD key, you wont be able to download any "official" DLC, though.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Are you going to need a key for fallout 3 to work? I know it says disks only, but if there is a key needed to make it work it would be useless to have just the disk.[/QUOTE]
From the webpage it says you can play offline. I guess that means no achievements as well.
Today's deal is for Fallout 3 on the PC. Fallout 3 comes with the game disc only, no product key. Without the product key you will be unable to download DLC and updates, but you will still be able to play the single-player game offline. Every purchase also comes with a free Hellgate: London PC game!
Also, what good will Hellgate London do? Didn't they shut down the servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back