Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hypertails02']Whoa...this is the first time I went on CAG since this afternoon, I didn't mean to spark massive dislike against thekrakrabbit. I merely replied and refuted one post he made. I'm sure some of you were entertained of the flaming to come, but I'm not a guy that enjoys starting conflict and drama. Sorry thekrakrabbit.[/QUOTE]

He had it coming in this case, the fact that it reached the point where doc had to ask him to stop posting his ridiculousness speaks to that.

No worries hypertails02, its all good and I can understand being jumped on for trying to question how legit this guy is. Though, you all must understand that many of you did go overboard trying to kill me via the internet.

Like I said, just trying to make sure nobody got their time/money wasted. Seems like a solid business though, and I look forward to buying from you one day drfrielgood.

[quote name='chakan']It is very small, which doen't come across in the pictures. Its very cheaply made out of lightweight canvas, and not really functional for daily use. I would value it at $2.00. In contrast, the duffel bag that came with GTA IV would be worth at least $10 and could be used as a bag.

I would say only get this if you are a RE collector, and want to hang it up or something.

Sorry gamedealsdaily, this one is just overpriced. I'm speaking as a costumer who paid $10 for the Fallout 3 lunchbox.

*EDIT
after scrolling up and reading the comments above, I would like to add that my transaction in the past was smooth and satisfactory, but I stand my statements regarding the value of today's deal.[/QUOTE]

I would not advise using the GTAIV bag. It's zipper is pure shit, easily jams/fucks up. The RE5 bag is terrible though. It's good for looks, but on use, no.

Ugh, I want more Fallout 3 lunchboxs.. damn my brokeness. I could use 3 more... 2 more for collection, one to make a fake Nuka-cap mine with.

So, any chance of seeing sets of say.. three of the badges for a cheap price? *needs to hoard a ton of the badges for future use*

Oh, and not an attack on the site... don't kill me. Just stating neither bag is that great of quality if people actually plan on using em. My advice is find an army surplus store and buy a bag at one of them, generally stuff is cheap, and sturdy.

I was checking out the "store" on GDD last night...has anyone notice that the good doctor is selling Playboy The Mansion 'new' on the PS2 for $200.00?? that is batshit fuck-ing crazy! Makes me want to hunt down a used copy at GS if some people think that title is worth so much...

[quote name='token2k6']I was checking out the "store" on GDD last night...has anyone notice that the good doctor is selling Playboy The Mansion 'new' on the PS2 for $200.00?? that is batshit fuck-ing crazy! Makes me want to hunt down a used copy at GS if some people think that title is worth so much...[/QUOTE]

And The Guy Game for 60.

Which, ironically enough, I bought those 2 games (on Xbox) for 10 dollars one day as a joke.

[quote name='Svengoolie']And The Guy Game for 60.

Which, ironically enough, I bought those 2 games (on Xbox) for 10 dollars one day as a joke.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can understand the Guy Game b/c it got pulled from shelves. If I remember, it was b/c one chick's parents sued the game company b/c they didn't want their daughter in it (maybe they should have been better parents and she wouldn't have been on spring break willing to get naked for money) I think used copies are $35 when you can find them at GS, I paid somewhere around there for it just to say I have it...

[quote name='token2k6']Yeah, I can understand the Guy Game b/c it got pulled from shelves. If I remember, it was b/c one chick's parents sued the game company b/c they didn't want their daughter in it (maybe they should have been better parents and she wouldn't have been on spring break willing to get naked for money) I think used copies are $35 when you can find them at GS, I paid somewhere around there for it just to say I have it...[/QUOTE]
I'm sure it's sitting comfortably next to your "collection copies" of DOA Volleyball 1 and 2 and Rumble Roses. :p

Been lurking here for a bit... decided to try my luck on the 50 PC game grab bag (got two of them, actually) and I just got the package in today.

The box could have been padded up a bit more inside, as the discs had plenty of room to get knocked around during shipping, but it wasn't too bad. Conditions of the discs ranged from decent to scary - there were two cracked discs, maybe ten or so with label side damage, and at least three that looked like death. The majority were scratched but appeared to be playable.

As advertised, most of the cd's were from multi-disc games (Disc 2 of 4, etc) and I actually ended up getting a ton of "Disc 1's" - more so than all of the other partial discs combined. Unfortunately, I only received 24 full game discs (26 if you count two standalone expansion packs) when it should have been at least 30. It was also stated that there would be no duplicates, which I now assume meant 'per order' because I ended up with quite a few, but not a big deal.

Overall, I'm actually fairly pleased with the order (my first from GDD)... was hoping to see some more full games and older stuff mixed in there, but I can't complain. I'd certainly consider grabbing another one of these if they were ever offered again.

EDIT: Here's the list.

----------Full Games:whistle2:---------
1701 A.D.
Alvin and the Chipmunks (x2)
ArchLord
Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures
Command & Conquer: The First Decade (x2)
Commandos: Strike Force
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach
Europa Universalis: Rome
Ghost In the Sheet
Hellgate: London (x2)
Madden NFL 08
Meet the Robinsons
Neverwinter Nights 2
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (x2)
Prey (Limited Collector's Edition)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Gold!
Scrabble: Champion Edition
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (x2)

----------Expansions:whistle2:---------
Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade*
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Soulstorm*

----------Partial Game Discs:whistle2:---------
Age of Empires III (Disc 1 x2)
Bad Day L.A. (Disc 1, 2) [all]
Battlefield 2: Deluxe Edition (Disc 5)
BlackSite: Area 51 (Disc 1, 2) [all?]
BloodRayne 2 (Disc 1)
Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood (Disc 3)
The Chronicles of Narnia (Disc 4)
Call of Duty (Disc 1 x2)
Call of Duty 2 (Disc 1)
City of Heroes (Disc 1)
City of Villains (Disc 3)
Desperate Housewives: The Game (Disc 1 x2)
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (Disc 1,4)
Everquest: The Anniversary Edition (Disc 3, 5, 8)
Everquest: Titanium Edition (Disc 2, 3)
Everquest II (Disc 2, 3)
Everquest II: The Shadow Odyssey (Disc 1 x2, 2)
Happy Feet (Disc 1, 2, 3) [all]
Heroes of Might and Magic V (Disc 1, 4)
Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos (Disc 2)
The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II (Disc 3)
Mass Effect (Disc 1 x2)
Master of Orion 3 (Disc 2)
Medieval II: Total War (Disc 2)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Disc 2)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition (Disc 1)
Mysterious Journey II (Disc 1)
The Orange Box (Disc 2)
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (Disc 1)
Star Wars: Battlefront II (Disc 4)
Star Wars: Empire At War (Disc 1, 2) [all]
Star Wars: Empire At War: Force of Corruption (Disc 1)
Star Wars: Galaxies: Starter Kit (Disc 3, 4)
Thrillville: Off the Rails (Disc 1, 3)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (Disc 1, 5)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (Disc 1)
Unreal Tournament: GOTY Edition (Disc 1)
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (Disc 1 x2, 2 x2) [all]

----------Other:whistle2:---------
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II: Game Guide (DVD)
Bratz (Wii Promo DVD)
Call of Duty 2: Special Edition (Bonus DVD)
Command & Conquer: The First Decade (Bonus DVD)
EA Warfare Collection (Manuals Disc)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock: Companion Pack (Music CD x2)
Howard Lederer "Tells" All (DVD)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Bonus Disc x2)

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Nice deal today drfrielgood. What could the bonus game be??[/QUOTE]

Thanks, the bonus game is listed in the description (Guitar Hero III PC).

Oh dear is that ever tempting. If 35% percent of the discs work like you said in the OP, it's a good deal. I bit on the scratched PS2 grabbag, and got a good number that worked..

I don't have an original XBox, does anyone know if the 360 would be better/worse with reading damaged games, or about the same? I also assume that those that don't work would be beyond repair.

[quote name='bvharris']Oh dear is that ever tempting. If 35% percent of the discs work like you said in the OP, it's a good deal. I bit on the scratched PS2 grabbag, and got a good number that worked..

I don't have an original XBox, does anyone know if the 360 would be better/worse with reading damaged games, or about the same? I also assume that those that don't work would be beyond repair.[/QUOTE]

Even if you got none that worked it's only $9.95 for 75 coasters! What a steal! I'd probably jump on this if I had an Xbox...

Comes out to $15 shipped. If only 15 games work, it's still only $1 a game. Not bad. I would probably get one, but with the 360's BC so weak, I'd probably end up getting some decent games that would work but don't run on the 360.

[quote name='sabanoo']Even if you got none that worked it's only $9.95 for 75 coasters! What a steal! I'd probably jump on this if I had an Xbox...[/QUOTE]

I know this was a joke, but I actually need some new coasters. :D

I may just have to bite.

If 35% worked, how long will they work for? It seems like once its cracked, its bound to get worse. I would love to bite, but I don't want the disc to become a coaster, I have enough Memorex DL coasters.

Funnily enough, I was actually in negotiations with a couple Chinese suppliers a few weeks back about purchasing cork coasters in the shape of CDs to throw in on deals like this. Only problem was, minimum orders were for 100,000 coasters and I just didn't want to commit to that many!

If you did this deal with PS2 games instead, would it still be a 75 disc bundle of pure terror? That would be quite neato if it was. I would possibly jump on that.

100,000 coasters? You could get a 100,000 value pack down at Wal-Mart for 15 dollars.

tempted on Guitar Hero but I have a hatred beyond all hate of paying for shipping. I have Amazon to thank for that :)

[quote name='ohram']

100,000 coasters? You could get a 100,000 value pack down at Wal-Mart for 15 dollars.[/QUOTE]

I wish Wal-Mart had that deal! My cost was into the five-digits, unfortunately.

[quote name='chad2261']tempted on Guitar Hero but I have a hatred beyond all hate of paying for shipping. I have Amazon to thank for that :)[/QUOTE]
This.

Owning an original xbox, I'm EXTREMELY tempted to bite on this. However I'm kinda wondering, is this a completely "as is" sale? Like, if I do go for this and the number of working games is just unacceptable, am I stuck with them all?

I woulda bit if they were heavily scratched, but from my past experiences, cracked disks not only hardly work but could affect the lens inside the system.

Got my Quake Wars in the mail today. All in really nice condition, only one had visible scratches. One is Australian though - anyone know if it's the same game/region free?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I woulda bit if they were heavily scratched, but from my past experiences, cracked disks not only hardly work but could affect the lens inside the system.[/QUOTE]

that was my initial concern as well. not sure if there is any merit to it but I'd be wary nonetheless.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']I would also be willing to purchase this deal, were it PS2 games instead.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

The thing is, how many of the random games would be BC? If say, 75% were BC, and only 30% worked, then that means you would have roughly 45% of working, BC games (until they break completely, of course).

One other thing, you have to be careful with cracked discs. This is a solid buy, but if one of the discs cracks even worse or breaks off in your disc drive your Xbox/Xbox 360's disc drive may be ruined and required to be replaced.

GH: World Tour is tempting at that price even w/ shipping b/c its not that low anywhere else. fear of getting a scratched used disc is over-powering my purchasing decision...

oh what the hell... i love these mystery boxes.

Dr Friel, can we expect any of them to be playable? I know you say cracked but are there any chances that a few wont be cracked? Im near biting on this deal for GH alone, but the discs are the icing on the cake if even a few of them are playable! Let me know as soon as you see this :)

First thing that came to mind when I saw the deal: :whistle2:s
[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']
One other thing, you have to be careful with cracked discs. This is a solid buy, but if one of the discs cracks even worse or breaks off in your disc drive your Xbox/Xbox 360's disc drive may be ruined and required to be replaced.[/QUOTE]
Bingo. Shattered discs? In my Xbox? It's more likely than you think!

XD thought it was somehow BOTH items haha sorry about that would be too good to be true! however my question still stands, i love the grab bags. also whats your ebay tag man? id loveto see some of those deals! thanks!

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']oh what the hell... i love these mystery boxes.

Dr Friel, can we expect any of them to be playable? I know you say cracked but are there any chances that a few wont be cracked? Im near biting on this deal for GH alone, but the discs are the icing on the cake if even a few of them are playable! Let me know as soon as you see this :)[/QUOTE]

He said that while some might be playable, all will be cracked.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']The thing is, how many of the random games would be BC? If say, 75% were BC, and only 30% worked, then that means you would have roughly 45% of working, BC games (until they break completely, of course).

One other thing, you have to be careful with cracked discs. This is a solid buy, but if one of the discs cracks even worse or breaks off in your disc drive your Xbox/Xbox 360's disc drive may be ruined and required to be replaced.[/QUOTE]

You've pretty much convinced me not to bite. Even though that probably won't happen, it's not worth the risk of testing them in my 360. Maybe if I had an old big black box lying around. Plus, if I order one more GDD grab bag, my girlfriend is going to murder me with all the loose discs lying around.

[quote name='Guerrilla']First thing that came to mind when I saw the deal: :whistle2:s

Bingo. Shattered discs? In my Xbox? It's more likely than you think![/QUOTE]

Indeed. I hear about more risky people playing cracked discs, and then it shatters inside of their disc drive. If that happens, most of the time its a costly $75.00 dollar trip to Microsoft for your Xbox, and its a long trip too. Possibly 4-6 weeks!

[quote name='bvharris']You've pretty much convinced me not to bite. Even though that probably won't happen, it's not worth the risk of testing them in my 360. Maybe if I had an old big black box lying around. Plus, if I order one more GDD grab bag, my girlfriend is going to murder me with all the loose discs lying around.[/QUOTE]

If one of the discs shattered in your Xbox, she would have some very sharp objects to throw at you.:whistle2:#

I have an extra PS2 laying around so I certainly wouldn't mind having a grab bag of cracked PS2 discs laying around either. I'll just crazy glue the discs back together! Hahahahahahaaaaa!

I would be a tiny bit worried of a cracked disc exploding violently in my disc drive, but hey the system has got to die some day, right? I also have an extra 360 disc drive laying around too. It's like Dr. Frankenstein's castle up here. But with electronics.

[quote name='ohram']I have an extra PS2 laying around so I certainly wouldn't mind having a grab bag of cracked PS2 discs laying around either. I'll just crazy glue the discs back together! Hahahahahahaaaaa!

I would be a tiny bit worried of a cracked disc exploding violently in my disc drive, but hey the system has got to die some day, right?[/QUOTE]

You should just make sure you know the risks. A shattered disc inside the tray doesn't mean death, just an expensive, and long, hospital trip to Moneysoft General.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']You should just make sure you know the risks. A shattered disc inside the tray doesn't mean death, just an expensive, and long, hospital trip to Moneysoft General.[/QUOTE]

That ship sailed a long time ago for me. If I sent my 360 into Microsoft in it's current state they'd send it back with a social worker to see if I've abused my other systems as much.

Back to the deal at hand. It says you might get repeats of some games. Just how many out of these 75 are likely to be sports games? Even if they worked I would still use them as coasters.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Why the fuck would I buy a cracked disc?[/QUOTE]
Skeet, especially for the non-functioning ones.

I have some PS2 games and Xbox1 games with hairline spindle hole cracks that work fine.

The less ethical CAGs might be contemplating return fraud at a used game store. I know you are thinking it you bad people out there.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Skeet, especially for the non-functioning ones.

I have some PS2 games and Xbox1 games with hairline spindle hole cracks that work fine.

The less ethical CAGs might be contemplating return fraud at a used game store. I know you are thinking it you bad people out there.
[/QUOTE]

haha true, but it wouldnt be return fraud if you traded them in (the ones with minor cracks) would it? (im not sure)

now if you buy the same game and swap them ya thats return fraud

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']haha true, but it wouldnt be return fraud if you traded them in (the ones with minor cracks) would it? (im not sure)
[/QUOTE]
The onus of checking the game is their responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back