Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drfrielgood']This deal sold out late this afternoon, but now just got a chance to get on and update the OP. We've already got these all boxed up, so they will all ship on Monday. If feedback on them is decent we will run the same deal on PS2 game. We've got many, many, more PS2 games, so a sellout shouldn't really come into play with those.

Thanks for the orders![/QUOTE]

Received my box of junk discs; only 4 or so look promising, even then only after polishing. Hopefully someone else gets better luck; I don't know what to do with 6 copies each of unplayable GTA:San Andreas and NfS: Underground. Had a couple that weren't cracked, the two layers had de-laminated.

I'd say (assuming the condition is similar) that doing the same price/disc ratio with PS2 games isn't going to be worth anyone's time. Dump 'em as a lot on ebay?

[quote name='inefficiency device']Received my box of junk discs; only 4 or so look promising, even then only after polishing. Hopefully someone else gets better luck; I don't know what to do with 6 copies each of unplayable GTA:San Andreas and NfS: Underground. Had a couple that weren't cracked, the two layers had de-laminated.

I'd say (assuming the condition is similar) that doing the same price/disc ratio with PS2 games isn't going to be worth anyone's time. Dump 'em as a lot on ebay?[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on mine. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow??

[quote name='drfrielgood']I loved the first Maximo game on PS2. Never played the second one, but Army of Zin got excellent reviews as well.[/QUOTE]

^^^This.

I really want to get this...but the $4.99 shipping is killing me. :( I could have sworn someone say shipping was free on your site...maybe I'm wrong though.

Maximo: Army of Zin is the sequel but it's a stand-alone story (not that the story is very deep) but this game is definately not as difficult as the first game. They stream-lined everything a little bit more so it's not quite as hard to die in combat, etc. More health packs. Very good game. I beat it last summer.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I really want to get this...but the $4.99 shipping is killing me. :( I could have sworn someone say shipping was free on your site...maybe I'm wrong though.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes, he'll have a deal with a free shipping, but it will be mentioned in the title.

[quote name='inefficiency device']Received my box of junk discs; only 4 or so look promising, even then only after polishing. Hopefully someone else gets better luck; I don't know what to do with 6 copies each of unplayable GTA:San Andreas and NfS: Underground. Had a couple that weren't cracked, the two layers had de-laminated.

I'd say (assuming the condition is similar) that doing the same price/disc ratio with PS2 games isn't going to be worth anyone's time. Dump 'em as a lot on ebay?[/QUOTE]

I dunno if he had a PS2 cracked discs deal I would probably jump on it not for getting playable discs but for maybe doing something neat with them....I dunno I always find it more fun opening and seeing what I get.

Mediocre to poor reviews, but I got addicted to the show. Didn't want to spend $30 for it, but this might be worth it.

edit: Actually, I see it is $20 new at gamestop now, might hold off.

Well I got my cracked Xbox games. There's a lot of great stuff in there, including 3 copies of San Andreas, and one each of the other GTA games. Most of mine aren't cracked very bad at all. Some have tiny cracks on the inside that don't even extend to the label. The big thing is that they're scratched.

Can anyone recommend a cheap disc doctor type thing that you know actually works on these? I mean I haven't tried anything yet but I'm pretty sure that if I fixed the shallow scratches they would work just fine.

From what I hear Deadliest Catch is a game that may induce vomiting. For $15.00, it doesn't sound too bad but add in shipping and it becomes a thumbs down.

[quote name='Svengoolie']Well I got my cracked Xbox games. There's a lot of great stuff in there, including 3 copies of San Andreas, and one each of the other GTA games. Most of mine aren't cracked very bad at all. Some have tiny cracks on the inside that don't even extend to the label. The big thing is that they're scratched.

Can anyone recommend a cheap disc doctor type thing that you know actually works on these? I mean I haven't tried anything yet but I'm pretty sure that if I fixed the shallow scratches they would work just fine.[/QUOTE]

Same deal here, the cracks aren't that bad and would probably slide with the xbox but the scratches are rough, doubt many will play but i'll give it a shot in the morning

I still haven't got my Box o' xbox games yet.
If I didn't get them in time, you would have told me right? I gotta get these games.

Sorry, I don't wanna sound whiny but I couldn't think of any other way to put it.

[quote name='Damklavash']I still haven't got my Box o' xbox games yet.
If I didn't get them in time, you would have told me right? I gotta get these games.

Sorry, I don't wanna sound whiny but I couldn't think of any other way to put it.[/QUOTE]

All of the XBox grab bags shipped on the same day, so yours should arrive very soon.

Updated with today's deal on 75 cracked PS2 game discs, with a bonus (uncracked) Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game added in to each lot.

Does anyone know if PS2s are better at reading dirty discs than Xbox? I had a very small amount of luck with my Xbox games, but they're seriously just small scratches that should be fixable.

[quote name='Svengoolie']Does anyone know if PS2s are better at reading dirty discs than Xbox? I had a very small amount of luck with my Xbox games, but they're seriously just small scratches that should be fixable.[/QUOTE]

Not really. Sony has a habit of having very, very picky lasers in their home equipment. It's one of my biggest gripes about them as a company. I've had dvds that would play in anything *except* a sony dvd player or a ps2 because of light scratches.

What is the point of buying cracked discs? Is there a way to repair them?

Nope, the hope is that they play despite the cracks. i.e.: there isn't any damage to the data layer.

Bought both an Xbox grab bag and Ps2 grab bag. Pretty excited to see what I get. Out of 150+ discs there's gotta be some good ones!

I took a bite on the PS2 games. Game Crazy's disk buffer is going to have allllooot of work to do.

Oh btw, does anyone in this thread have any experience with the site? I don't need most of my Wii games and DS game anymore and can get like $160 for it. I mainly wondering how fast it is and how shipping is suggested.

I'll bite, I'll most likely will ship most of them to Toy's R Us, they took all the scratched Xbox games from a while back even though a ton of them didn't work.

[quote name='Drkirby']I'll bite, I'll most likely will ship most of them to Toy's R Us, they took all the scratched Xbox games from a while back even though a ton of them didn't work.[/QUOTE]

How many did you send them, and what did you get for them all?

Hmm. Looks pretty decent. Is GTA: SA the black label or the greatest hits version?

[quote name='SuperSonic128']I took a bite on the PS2 games. Game Crazy's disk buffer is going to have allllooot of work to do.[/QUOTE]

Do they have a disc buffer at every Game Crazy and how much do they charge?

[quote name='Svengoolie']Do they have a disc buffer at every Game Crazy and how much do they charge?[/QUOTE]

The buffer is at every Game Crazy as far as I know. I think it it like, $1 per disk, but it's free if you have an MVP card.

Its tempting, I'd trade/sell all of the discs to pawn shops and Game Stop...but it'd be a hassle to get cases for all of them and the amount of times I'd get rejected because the disc was completely cracked.

My lot of xbox games just arrived, most of the games look like they'll work, however I can't find a good disc fixer anywhere (I checked my Game Crazy and they said two bucks per disc WITH MVP.)

Also seeing as people with PS2's will be getting GTA:SanAn I figure they should know I got THIRTEEN copies of it. :cool:

To put it into a terrible TF2 pun "Danke herr doktor!"

[quote name='Damklavash']My lot of xbox games just arrived, most of the games look like they'll work, however I can't find a good disc fixer anywhere (I checked my Game Crazy and they said two bucks per disc WITH MVP.)

Also seeing as people with PS2's will be getting GTA:SanAn I figure they should know I got THIRTEEN copies of it. :cool:

To put it into a terrible TF2 pun "Danke herr doktor!"[/QUOTE]

You need to give that worker a reality check.

http://www.gamecrazy.com/other/mvp.aspx

It says right at the top that it is free.

I just ordered a set of ps2 and xbox. It's a gamble but I figure it is worth it if I get 10 working games per set.

We've sold through a little more than half of the PS2 bundles. The few XBox ones we had left have since sold out. Thanks for the orders!

[quote name='coolsteel']7 of the xbox games worked[/QUOTE]

Only game I managed to get work in my bunch was Counterstrike. >_>

I'm gonna have to go to a Game Crazy in the next few days.

OK...I had to bite. It was so much fun opening the scratched PS2 discs how could I resist getting 75!? Curse you, drfrielgood!

So far none of my XB games have worked :( oh well. Maybe I can get one or two of them, I'm jut not gonna be too happy if NONE of these games work.

[quote name='Svengoolie']Only game I managed to get work in my bunch was Counterstrike. >_>

I'm gonna have to go to a Game Crazy in the next few days.[/QUOTE]

Out of the 7 I got to work there were 3 copies of counterstrike, go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back