Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
warning to anyone tempted to send the games to Toys'r'us for credit, their FAQ online specifically says "no cracked disks".

otherwise.....gawd, so tempting........

It's like a mystery box. You could get the boat or the mystery box who knows what's in the mystery box it could be a boat.

Really though it's just exciting seeing what you may get.

I got in on the Fallout 3 / Hellgate: London deal from last week. Both disks arrived with a horrible about of scratching. One disk was playable, but only after a lot of buffing/cleaning. The other one cannot be played at all because of the damage.

It's been three days now since I contacted GDD about this problem, and I'm yet to hear back.

[quote name='One4Deuce']I can't believe this many people are willing to pay $10 in the hope that some random unknown games just might work.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I would never put a cracked disc in any dvd drive.

Out of 150 only 25 of my discs were beyond repair, however I've only got four xbox games running: Counter-Strike, Metal Gear Solid 2, Mortal Kombat Deadly something, and a crappy Magic the Gathering fighter.

[quote name='Damklavash']Out of 150 only 25 of my discs were beyond repair, however I've only got four xbox games running: Counter-Strike, Metal Gear Solid 2, Mortal Kombat Deadly something, and a crappy Magic the Gathering fighter.[/QUOTE]

Magic the Gathering Battlegrounds? I loveeee that frickin' game.

But yeah I guess Counterstrike is pretty good at running with damage! Metal Gear Solid 2 is well worth the price I'd say.

[quote name='kaydigi']I agree. I would never put a cracked disc in any dvd drive.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I think especially after you've had the thrilling experience of a disk exploding in a drive you'd be more wary to put anything in that's already damaged. I can sorta see ppl trying this w/ their old PS2's & Xbox's....sorta....but putting the disks in these expensive current-gen consoles? You'd have to pay ME a lot more than $10 to do that. ;)

i had no problem jumping on the PS2 games just for the fact that gamestop still accepts them...worse case is to trade in some disc only games and possibly get my money back in credit...

heck it seems as of Sep 21, PS2 GTA San Andreas still trades in for $7.50, so after the right bonus i could get my money back right there,, and of course i am always curious as to what i might get

[quote name='Jedi1979']i had no problem jumping on the PS2 games just for the fact that gamestop still accepts them...worse case is to trade in some disc only games and possibly get my money back in credit...

heck it seems as of Sep 21, PS2 GTA San Andreas still trades in for $7.50, so after the right bonus i could get my money back right there,, and of course i am always curious as to what i might get[/QUOTE]

If they are really crack even GS wont take them

Wooooooooow, you're cool. Apparently, a bunch of people were. So, not only are you being a jerk for your rudeness, you also look like a bit of a moron. But thanks for sharing.

We're extending this deal for another day to let the weekenders get in on it as well. We will put a new deal up for Sunday. Thanks for the orders!

has anyone done this deal before? what's the average percentage of these games working? also, does GS allow you to trade in cracked games?

YMMV on GS trades, some will take slightly cracked, some are seriously anal about it, and most will not take obviously cracked games.

obviously gamestop will not take games with a huge crack in them...but if some of the cracks are smaller they may take them...and the San andreas disc he is including should not be cracked at all so that should make it worth the gamble alone

I just ordered 2 sets of 75. I, too, figured I could at least trade San Andreas to Gamestop, but I'm curious about the rest! Now if only they had a deal on cracked 360 games....

[quote name='Chlorox']It's like a mystery box. You could get the boat or the mystery box who knows what's in the mystery box it could be a boat. [/QUOTE]

Nice Family Guy reference :D

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']If GDD ran a deal on a decent amount of working games in a bundle, or maybe a decent deal on a game with a case, I would bite.[/QUOTE]

What's up with all the Game Deal Daily Hate. Dude runs some seriously decent deals and catches nothing but hate. Maximo complete for like $8 shipped is good. People just want to jump on the hate wagon and blindly follow people on a message board to fit in.

Try to ignore it. I've defended the doc for the same reason you are: because he runs some damn nice deals. But it just ends up in a stupid internet argument. Most people who do post in his thread are sensible and either like what's he selling or have legitimate concerns or issues or are just helping fellow CAGs maybe find the deal even cheaper somewhere else.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Try to ignore it. I've defended the doc for the same reason you are: because he runs some damn nice deals. But it just ends up in a stupid internet argument. Most people who do post in his thread are sensible and either like what's he selling or have legitimate concerns or issues or are just helping fellow CAGs maybe find the deal even cheaper somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

For sure I can completely agree with that:applause:. I'm not one to ebeef I just hate seeing people talk shit just for the sake of talking shit.

Exactly. That's what I've said a number of times. The guy is running a business. Not only that, but he's been a CAG for a long time, long before he opened his business. As long as his business is legitimate, and he's not ripping people off or cheating them, we should support him...or at least, have the common decency not to talk trash or, in some people's cases, either lie and try to spread rumors. He's been selling stuff for over a year now, so something he does must be right.

Agreed. I've had NOTHING but good transactions from Gamedealdaily.com. Problem is, some people try to compare Doc's business to say, Amazon's. You can't feasibly do that, as Doc doesn't have the same manpower or resources to make EVERYBODY happy at once.

For those who have dealt with GameDealDaily in the past, does anyone have any experience with requesting a return, exchange, or refund?

Of the two PC games I ordered that were supposed to be used but working, only one worked as the other was too scratched to read the files on the disk. I've tried emailing his site directly as well as sending PMs asking for a return/refund/exchange, but he has not replied in any way since I contacted him on Wednesday with the problem.

When I've contacted in the past about placing an order, I've heard back as soon as within an hour, but now that I have a problem, I can't seem to make any headway.

(Please don't put me in the same category as a certain other poster in this thread -- I was very happy with the deal, the early communication, the price, and the quickness of the delivery -- it's just that half of what I paid for isn't working and I can no longer seem to get a reply.)

This is a GREAT deal. If you only knew how easy it is to take cracked games to gamestop. I"m thinking that when you hear cracked you think some huge crack or something. It's just a crack somewhere around the inner circle and it's hard to catch with your eyes, especially some gamestop employee who just skims over it. No telling the amount of trade in you could get on this deal.

[quote name='pimpster4183']This is a GREAT deal. If you only knew how easy it is to take cracked games to gamestop. I"m thinking that when you hear cracked you think some huge crack or something. It's just a crack somewhere around the inner circle and it's hard to catch with your eyes, especially some gamestop employee who just skims over it. No telling the amount of trade in you could get on this deal.[/QUOTE]

Doesnt gamestop give you like 10 cents each cracked ps2 disc?

[quote name='pimpster4183']This is a GREAT deal. If you only knew how easy it is to take cracked games to gamestop. I"m thinking that when you hear cracked you think some huge crack or something. It's just a crack somewhere around the inner circle and it's hard to catch with your eyes, especially some gamestop employee who just skims over it. No telling the amount of trade in you could get on this deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess. Gamestop doesn't take Xbox games anymore though. I'm thinking of fixing as many of those that I can and taking the other ones to Disc Replay or something and selling them for a buck each.

Yeah, I bit at this deal. I just acquired a PS2 slim and have only one game for it so far (TM:B). The way I see it, if even 10% of the games work (7.5 games for the mathematically challenged) along with the GTA:SA, it's a real bargain.

Don't mind the haters, Doc--some people will bitch about ANYTHING! Don't like the deal? THEN DON'T BUY IT!!! :roll:

[quote name='King Royalty']Doesnt gamestop give you like 10 cents each cracked ps2 disc?[/QUOTE]

no the point is gamestop will give you full credit, they wont notice its cracked

So in other words, it's a great deal if you want to be dishonest, scam Gamestop (not that I care about this piece), and ultimately hurt the next person who eventually buys the game.

[quote name='heavynova']Yeah, I bit at this deal. I just acquired a PS2 slim and have only one game for it so far (TM:B). The way I see it, if even 10% of the games work (7.5 games for the mathematically challenged) along with the GTA:SA, it's a real bargain.

Don't mind the haters, Doc--some people will bitch about ANYTHING! Don't like the deal? THEN DON'T BUY IT!!! :roll:[/QUOTE]

You say "if only 10% work," but us with the Xbox games only got a couple to work. I got one game that I could actually play. I had about 6 that loaded up but froze/gave me a dirty disc error when I tried to get into the gameplay.

i got my xbox disc yesterday i got 7 to work out of the box, got about 40 games to completely work after resurfacing them and 10 where truly crack all the way

[quote name='mis0']Hmm. Looks pretty decent. Is GTA: SA the black label or the greatest hits version?[/QUOTE]

Doc, got an answer for this? Whether I order this or not is somewhat dependent on an answer.

[quote name='Drkirby']Any list of some stuff that is in the larger pile?[/QUOTE]

They're just random lots, there are hundreds of different games. Down to our last two grab bags left in stock! If I'm able to put any more together I will be sure to post them here. Thanks for the purchases!

drfrielgood: I would also like a reply as to whether you plan to either refund or replace the faulty game disk you sent to me on 9/25 in the Fallout / Hellgate deal.

I would like to keep this out of the threads, but it's been several days now and I've yet to hear back from you on any of the emails or PMs I've sent you, and this seems to be a place you are responding to your customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back