Resident Evil 5

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Can anyone tell me if there is any dlc on the platinum hits of Resident Evil 5? I ordered a platinum hits and the company mailed me a regular version so I'm curious if theres any difference that I should email them and complain or if their exactly the same except for the case and the disc saying platinum hits. Thanks

Yah I knew the gold had all the dlc on it but I also only paid $10 for a brand new copy. I don't know that I would get the dlc thats why I didn't bother going for the gold version. So the platinum hits had no dlc on it at all right? I don't really care about the case and the disc looking different just want to make sure I didn't get screwed by them mailing me just the regular version.

xbox gold version is just a standard disc, but includes a dlc code/voucher.

xbox platinum hits and regular are the standard editions, just with different artwork.

but for $10, you could still buy all the dlc separately for less than the $50 gold version.

[quote name='Mako1215']If you paid $10 for a new one isn't getting the pts and downloading all the DLC about the same?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but some people like an all-in-one package.

I hardly ever get any dlc unless its free. In fact the only two games I have shelled out for dlc for is Fallout 3 and Borderlands. Thanks to everyone for answering my questions.

bread's done
Back