Resident Evil and Street Fighter Limited Edition SDCC 3DS cases $16 at Capcom Store

I bough the Resident Evil but im half tempted to get the Street Fighter.
These are supposed to be limited to 200 so for those collectors of rare things, these might not be a bad grab.

[quote name='Cmosfm']This is Capcom, their track record isn't very solid with keeping limited items limited.[/QUOTE]

Im hoping Mega man comes back in stock. That one looks the best comparing with SF and Re

[quote name='Cmosfm']This is Capcom, their track record isn't very solid with keeping limited items limited.[/QUOTE]

The only things I can think of are the Okamiden plush/pillow and the RE Mercenaries 3D case (which was bumped up from 500 to 1000). What else have they lied about in terms of being limited..? :whistle2:k

[quote name='NeoStrider']I wanna buy the SF case but it probably won't fit on the 3DS Lite[/QUOTE]

Wonder if they will release a updated 3DS... 3DS Lite with longer battery life would be great

I would buy one.....but i dont really have much of a need for it. Plus, i just dont like Crapcom.

One second its 200 available, in a week there will be 1000's. Also.....lol at the fact they are selling the Megaman case after cancelling Legends 3DS.

bread's done
Back