Resident Evil Contest

this is insane, I already love it, no matter whether I win or not. Can anyone tell me how they'd figured out rock-paper-scissors website (just wondering)

Guys...it is up!

there is a video

on the piece of paper at the end on the left on a desktop.... it has a website written (http://www.umbrellaments.com/index_us.html) which just leads to all the old index of stuff from the past documents. Let me know if anyone finds out anything on how to solve the new clue if there even is a way...

I think this is the end of our contest

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I watched the video and after closed it and took me to that shutdown page. As of now I'm guessing there is no way to solve it. Who knows, another video might pop up later with someone to carry on the guy's work.

There's an unofficial facebook page for this that's had a few people receive their patches, but they're mostly Europe and Asia winners. To my knowledge, no dlc codes have been given out to anyone, and no prizes have been sent to the US at all.

I am in the US and I haven't received jack shit. When I spoke with instertedevil on twitter via DM they were having meetups in Cali, so I would think it would have included the United States :/ I noticed almost all their pics were foreign though, so it could go either way I suppose.

bread's done
Back