Resident Evil: Dead Aim 4.99 @ BestBuy.com

Ordered mine days ago. It says it's on backorder, expected in by Dec. 29th. We'll see how it turns out. Game kinda sucks, but it is still based on Resident Evil.

Hmm, it says that the game is backordered. I wonder if BB will pull another "Skies of Arcadia" and simply cancel all of the orders.

After a $5 Digital Dollars coupon, it turned out to be $2.12 after tax and shipping.

Mine was listd as shipping 1/7-1/12. Time will tell if it ships or not.

This thing has been on backorder since the 24th. I'm starting to doubt whether they'll be shipping all backordered copies (because I imagine a LOT of orders have happened since then).

I can't see backorder anywhere. If this was shipping right away I'll jump on it. But the earliest I seen here is mid january. I am not too happy about them charging my credit card and shipping the game a month after.

[quote name='Vicious']I can't see backorder anywhere. .[/quote]

Item is currently on backorder Usually ready to ship in 5-7 business days
Estimate arrival time.

not exactly hard to miss

They charge your credit card at first. Then, after the next business day, the money gets put back, and taken out only after the item has shipped. If it doesn't ship, then no money gets taken out. My card shows up as being charged. Come Monday, it won't show up as being charged.

[quote name='gmzone']They charge your credit card at first. Then, after the next business day, the money gets put back, and taken out only after the item has shipped. If it doesn't ship, then no money gets taken out. My card shows up as being charged. Come Monday, it won't show up as being charged.[/quote]

That's never happened to me. On my credit card statement on a backordered item I see one charge. I don't see a charge, a credit, and a charge when they ship it. Maybe you're referring to what happens with a debit card/check card which may be different.

I ordered this back in the summer. They said it shipped, but I never received it and they never refunded the charge. I emailed them multiple times with very little success.

bread's done
Back