Resident Evil: Extinction Movie Trailer and Info

guyver2077

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Dont think theres that many fans for this trilogy but here goes..

I am a big fan of the game series and I even like the movies but the trailer below seems very non-resident evil like...

Nice to see some familiar names like Claire Redfield, Carlos, and Albert Wesker

Info courtesy of: IMDB
http://imdb.com/title/tt0432021/

Teaser Trailer:
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/residentevilextinction.html

Official Site:
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilextinction/index.html

Confirmed Cast

Milla Jovovich as Alice, wielding two Khukri.

Actor/ActressRole
Milla Jovovich-Alice

Ali Larter-Claire Redfield

Oded Fehr-Carlos Olivera

Spencer Locke- K-Mart Girl

Iain Glen- Dr. Sam Isaacs/ Tyrant

Jason O'Mara-Albert Wesker

Chris Egan- Mikey

Ashanti-Nurse Betty

Matthew Marsden-Captain Alexander Slater

Jamie- Patrick Millar-Evan

Rusty Joiner-Eddie

Ramón Franco-Runt

Geoff Meed-Pockmark

John Eric Bentley-Umbrella Executive

Linden Ashby-Chase

Chris Durand-Unknown

Gary Hudson-Umbrella Captain

Mike Epps-L.J.

Jonathan Hernandez- ???

A production photo shows Ashanti as a newly created character named 'Nurse Betty'

Alice

ali_larter1.jpg
[SIZE=-1]Ali Larter, Oded Fehr and Milla Jovovich in Screen Gems' Resident Evil: Extinction - 2007 [/SIZE]

[quote name='the3rdkey']Part one was okay.

Part two was soooooo bad.

This one looks like Maddd Maxxx in a bad way.[/quote]

I have to agree, #2 was one of the worst and most disappointing movies I've ever seen.

This might be another Saw III, where the trilogy goes from good to bad to god-awful. I'm hoping that's not the case, though.

[quote name='guyver2077']i actually liked part two as i thought it was closer to the games...

for me part 2> part 1[/QUOTE]

Haha!!! The scene where Alice came through the church window on a motorcycle made me buckle over with laughter. =) But, everyone has different tastes.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This was already posted less than a week ago.[/quote]

shit o well.. i looked around but didnt see it.. i guess a mod can lock it up if necesarry

I really enjoyed 1 & 2, the trailer doesn't really show anything. Didn't know Ali Later was in it, thats a +

Will definately watch this one when it comes out.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I really enjoyed 1 & 2, the trailer doesn't really show anything. Didn't know Ali Later was in it, thats a +

Will definately watch this one when it comes out.[/quote]

just noticed who she was as well...

dont know if she can pass for a claire redfield

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']Does this trailer imply the middle easternesque setting in RE5 is actually Vegas? rofl[/quote]

Resident Evil 5: Vegas

That would be so awesome lol

[quote name='the3rdkey']Haha!!! The scene where Alice came through the church window on a motorcycle made me buckle over with laughter. =) But, everyone has different tastes.[/QUOTE]
Same here. That was just so...stupid. How did she know she was supposed to do that?

I was embarrassed to be in the theater at that part.

lol that church scene was bad ass!!

i still think jill looked so hot..gotta love the outfit

399px-Sienna1.png

Sucks too as she was given an offer for extinction says wiki:

Resident Evil: Extinction
Sienna Guillory who portrays Jill Valentine will not reprise her role in Resident Evil: Extinction. During the film's pre-production stage, Sienna confirmed that she was given an offer but couldn't accept due to schedule conflicts with Eragon, according to an interview from Empire magazine.[2]

Im pretty pumped about this movie myself. I thought both of the movies were pretty good. I am disapointed with the trailer. I would like to see more, but I guess it is a teaser so Ill just have to wait.

bread's done
Back