Resident Evil HD Trilogy $25 @ Amazon

Wow awesome i was close to buying the tin boxes at walmart for 15 a piece, but then you showed me this. THANKS! :) saves me money and space on my bluray wall! :)

My mind must be in the gutter right now because I immediately thought: "Awesome, they are going to re-release the classic games in HD!" And then, I realized I currently make idiots look like Einstein.

[quote name='trunks982']i rather wait for the whole set. when all the movies comes out. Just like Harry Potter.[/QUOTE]

It's probably going to be forever until they stop releasing these movies, especially if they keep performing as well as Afterlife did.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Is this worth buying if I thought the first one was pretty mediocre?[/QUOTE]
I'd say no... I think the second was okay, just like the original. But I absolutely hated the third film.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Is this worth buying if I thought the first one was pretty mediocre?[/QUOTE]

Definitely not, these films are what they are, and from an objective standpoint they've all been pretty bad. I happen to like them in a guilty pleasure way, so they're worth owning for me.

I'm kind of steamed though since I just got these for my birthday like a month and a half ago and first they release those steelbooks and now they go on sale. Oh well.

yeah these movies are all pretty terrible. unless you already know you like them, or a crazy huge fan of resident evil and a completest, i say skip this, this is not in blind buy territory by a mile.

IMO owning the first movie in BLURAY is awesome and worth it for one thing.

Last scene in movie you see milla's lady party in HD GLORY. WHAT UP!

I bought them all at fry's when they were like $8 a piece so this is a pretty good deal. They all look good on blu-ray I am not sure if the first one is a huge update from the dvd. I enjoyed all of them though and recommend them.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']IMO owning the first movie in BLURAY is awesome and worth it for one thing.

Last scene in movie you see milla's lady party in HD GLORY. WHAT UP![/QUOTE]

I hate to draw attention to myself in this context, but I did a little o_O at that part, having somehow missed it the first time I saw the movie.

bread's done
Back