Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City gets Xbox 360 exclusive Nemesis mode

[quote name='infamy']Anyone know whats the best deal currently for the Collectors Edition of this game? Can't find any info.[/QUOTE]
You missed amazon having it for 60$. I think gohastings has it for 66

[quote name='GBAstar']hmmm...

me things the words "exclusive" and "capcom" don't really go well together.....[/QUOTE]

Dead Rising Case Zero and Case West are two arcade games that stood exclusive to XBLA.

due to the timing and the reviews on the human AI, and now this I might cancel my special edition (360) from amazon.

oh wait, this is a 360 exclusive? oh snap...hrmmm.

[quote name='100xp']oh wait, this is a 360 exclusive? oh snap...hrmmm.[/QUOTE]

One that we apparently have to pay for ($4) on launch. Gross, but I should have known better than assume it was free.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']One that we apparently have to pay for ($4) on launch. Gross, but I should have known better than assume it was free.[/QUOTE]

we have to pay to unlock nemesis mode? (i.e. 320 ms points)

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Yep.

It's DLC and RE5 Versus Mode all over again. ;\[/QUOTE]

those dirty bastards.

this is the only time I'd say if you had the DLC and the ppl you played against didn't it would be great...but I see there being a split in online MP servers and/or a patch that lets only the ppl w/the DLC activate nemesis. ...and then you don't really need it since you don't seem to control him he's just pwning the other team with you.

maybe i'll sell my SE copy to Infamy.

The only way I'll consider buying it is if the game is phenomenal. Even then... the odds of the community holding and actually buying it are rather slim, but RE5 and Bioshock 2 still have a solid pool of loyal players. It's pretty easy to find a game at almost any time of the day so who knows? It's a difficult situation for a gamer because while you don't want to support this nickle and diming nonsense you're only really hurting yourself out of extra content if you actually enjoy the game. God knows the majority couldn't care less so these stupid practices are only going to continue. ;\

Cool idea but sadly everyone's going to rush to the control room to use Nemesis for 5 seconds before getting killed.

Just like every Battlefield game with aircraft.

Anyone plan on picking this up when it come out on the 20th? Also, what are your general thoughts on the game? I never really paid much attention to it but I was watching some videos online and it looks pretty interesting. Im going to take a wait and see approach with it...hopefully it delivers.

Just about ready to cancel my Amazon LE order.

Spent too much money on ME3 merch and a 360 S for $75.
Plus I plan on getting the $100 Witcher 2 DE.

Pretty sure I'll find the ORC LE again in a few months on Amazon/NewEgg just like the Dead Rising 2 LE.

I cancelled my order, I don't see myself having the time to play this with ME3 still spinning in the tray and $5 Rage that still needs opening.

Sorry to bring up this old thread but I just got this today since it was on sale for $15 at Best Buy. Its certainly not an amazing game or anything and if I had paid full price I wouldn't be happy but the game is more then acceptable for the price I paid. I've only finished the first mission though so we'll see how it is the further I go. If anyone is still playing this and wants to do some co op(I could use some help as well) just send me a friend request.

Hmm...so this is a 360 exclusive multiplayer only thing. I guess I might get the 360 version, even though I really have no interest in multiplayer at the moment.

Is this a timed exclusive or really 360 only exclusive? Kind of want this more on the PS3 since all my other RE games are on the Playstation except for the exclusives.

So I played a couple more missions tonight and joined a random game and I have to say the game is fun. Not perfect or something thats going to be goty or anything but I'd give it a 6.5-7.0 so far.. I did hear the AI was completely useless until the patch...and it is way more fun playing with other people. Review sites giving this a 3 or a 4 seems harsh imo.

[quote name='shotgunshine']So I played a couple more missions tonight and joined a random game and I have to say the game is fun. Not perfect or something thats going to be goty or anything but I'd give it a 6.5-7.0 so far.. I did hear the AI was completely useless until the patch...and it is way more fun playing with other people. Review sites giving this a 3 or a 4 seems harsh imo.[/QUOTE]

Those reviews were kinda harsh but then again this was made by Socom devs, and Socom is pretty trash. Would've been a better game if outsourced to a different team.

bread's done
Back