Resident Evil Question!! Please Help

Autohate

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
so i joined this site to ask a serious question.....

i have a huge resident evil collection, and have been collecting for quite a while....most of the stuff is sealed.

now my question is, what games, if any, (i dont really know how to explain it honestly) have the seal on top of the case that states what game it is....

almost all playstation one games had them, i know, but what ps2 games did resident evil wise.....any for gamecube?

please help me out here, my collection may just be unfinished....

thanks.

I think my Code Veronica GH did.

I know with some Atlus releases, no sticker across the top meant it was a reprint. Don't know if that applied to all games though.

[quote name='Autohate']so i joined this site to ask a serious question.....

i have a huge resident evil collection, and have been collecting for quite a while....most of the stuff is sealed.

now my question is, what games, if any, (i dont really know how to explain it honestly) have the seal on top of the case that states what game it is....

almost all playstation one games had them, i know, but what ps2 games did resident evil wise.....any for gamecube?

please help me out here, my collection may just be unfinished....

thanks.[/quote]

Im pretty sure most of the RE PS2 games did. Im not sure about Resident Evil 4 but to my recollection, those white top strips only started dissapearing on later in the life cycle releases.

As for the gamecube games, I don't recall any having the white strip on top.

As for white strips along the top, haven't seen a GH version of RE4 with one. But Dead Aim, CVX, Outbreak 1 & 2 did have one. Not sure about the non-GH of RE4.

As for Gamecube games, no GC games have the white strip on the top. They were basically sealed in plastic & shipped to stores.

hmm....so whats the deal with games that dont have the white strip but still are factory sealed? i have a CVX non greatest hits sealed as shit, and it doesnt have the strip....but it IS factory sealed and not that gamestop finagled bullshit. thanks for your help guys.

For PS2 games, at some point, they all stopped having that white seal/strip across the top of the dvd case. Some kind of production cost saving measure I believe.

I'm not sure when it happened, but any game that was produced before that had the strip, and any game that came after did not.

So just because a sealed ps2 game doesnt have that strip doesn't necessarily mean it's a reprint, just that it was manufactured after Sony stopped having those strips put on their ps2 games. Although in many cases this is how you can tell if a sealed game is a reprint (Guitaroo Man, Rez, Disgaea, etc). All those games were reprinted after they stopped using the white sticker.

bread's done
Back