Resident Evil Remants

Zombie_X

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
hello yall,

iam curently making a half life mod called Resident Evil Remnants, it will play like re 4 and is based in Resident Evil 2. You play Hunk, his mission is to recover the g-virus( like in the 4th survivor mini game) but this game goes further than that. Its drags you through some elements from Code veronica and RE 4. Krauser is a playable character half way through. The only thing that i have done is the aiming and control system, now you can walk aim and shoot like most fps games. you cant run wile aiming and you can do a 180 at anytime, even while firing your weapon. plus ive added a melee system(very buggy yet), this enables you to pick up certine items in the enviroment and use them. ive carried over the action button commands from re 4 ( and still very buggy, have a hard time figuring out how to get it to work right)

let me know what you think......

If it's half life 1 I say you are about 5 years too late.

If it's half life 2 then I say awesome. Let me know where/when I can download it.

sounds good
Any one can come up with idea or mod for game but the chance the hard part is turning that into real game thats good.

O.O

bah zombies don't pose a challenge, just an annoying if you run out of ammo and there is about 7 of them closing in on you. Are you going to make a wrecked Racoon City?

I should really get into modding stuff again...been like 10 years.. :(

I have been waiting for a RE mod for the HL games and it's been pretty disappointing so far (a lot of good projects either got shut down or the makers just didnt care anymore). Hopefully, yours will turn out to be good. I like the premise too.

i agree, alot of other hl mods about re are sucking. my mod is hard to figure out cause im new to programing. i skined hunk using pics from re4, he looks good. and no there is no site yet. it looks like it will be a while before it comes out. and it will be on hl2 and hl1, and im going to try to port it to ps2. but chances are that i cant.

I would really like to get back into modding....this would be one of those projects to inspire me to do so but only IF more than just two people do it.

[quote name='Zombie_X']yes by myself. i recently ripped the hunk modell from re2 and transfered it to hl. it buggy by clean and neat.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back