Resident Evil Revelations $34.99 + $4.99 shippping GameDealsRUs.com

[quote name='cheeky']do not create threads to ask a question.[/QUOTE]

The thread was posted to bring relevance to a deal, he's just wondering about its legitimacy, however if it is legitimate (as confirmed by someone or if someone researches it) is it not a deal?

Get that stuff out of here man, I thought all those people were banned already.

it sad that people like this guy flame others for trying to save others money, just pathetic.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']The thread was posted to bring relevance to a deal, he's just wondering about its legitimacy, however if it is legitimate (as confirmed by someone or if someone researches it) is it not a deal?

Get that stuff out of here man, I thought all those people were banned already.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about cheeky.. just look at this posts.

I preordered this when Amazon had it for $39.99.. I think it's a mistake allowing this one to be priced at $49.99... I know this one looks like a AAA title but I don't like paying that much for handheld titles..

[quote name='Blade']http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil...VLI2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327288152&sr=8-1Preorder price is $50 on Amazon, so to get it at $40 is sort of a deal for anyone who actually wants it close to release. Too expensive for a 3DS game IMO.[/QUOTE]

Well to be fair they've put alot of money and effort into this, and the quality of this appears to be the same as a console game. Resident Evil 4 costed $50, and Resident Evil 5 costed $60 at launch. I'm not too happy about paying $50 for a handheld game either, but it does raise the question that if we want console quality game on handhelds is it fair to have them cost as much as a console game? I think under certain circumstances it's fair, I just hope that $50 3DS games doesn't become a common thing.

I locked in at Amazon for $40. I would not have paid $50 for this and success at the price sets a bad precedent. I had hoped the circle pad pro was going to be bundled in for the extra $10 but that ended up not being the case.

The problem isn't $50 being too much "for a handheld game." Handheld games have been offering experiences with just as much depth as console games for years now.

The real problem is that $50 is too much for console games.

Luckily, we have CAG to let us know that all games drop to $30 a couple weeks after launch.

The only reason companies try to release games at "$60 standard" prices is because people are either inpatient, uninformed, or both.

[quote name='sadakou']Luckily, we have CAG to let us know that all games drop to $30 a couple weeks after launch. [/QUOTE]

What are you smoking? I want some, along with a $30 skyward sword

[quote name='sadakou']The problem isn't $50 being too much "for a handheld game." Handheld games have been offering experiences with just as much depth as console games for years now.

The real problem is that $50 is too much for console games.

Luckily, we have CAG to let us know that all games drop to $30 a couple weeks after launch.

The only reason companies try to release games at "$60 standard" prices is because people are either inpatient, uninformed, or both.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's quite the opposite. We at CAG are so spoiled that we can get games for cheaper than the launch retail price that people like you expect it. $50 for a game is NOT too much money. Even for one that's not very good. For the amount of time and effort that it takes for these to come into fruition, and the amount of time most games "entertain" you, video games are some of the cheapest entertainment mediums in the world.

I'm very cheap, but you just sound whiny.

You're an idiot, but you already know that, king of the monkeys.

I'll say again the demo is very impressive and I would probably shelled out $50 for the game. Very high quality graphics, voice acting, cutscenes, etc. it's a "real" resident evil game as much as any of the numbered games have been.

A game is worth the fun you get from it. I got much more than $40 value from super Mario 3d land.

There should be a variety of experiences on 3ds. Both big budget like this, and smaller games like pushmo and moty switch force. I support both.

bread's done
Back