Resident Evil Revelations 3DS 13.98 clearance at Target B&M YMMV

chess227

CAGiversary!
Tuesday is the day my target typically marks down their electronics so I stopped by today and saw they had Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS red tagged at 30% off for 13.98.

DCPI is 207 02 1378

It should be noted that I found this on the value games wall where they keep their games that are typically 19.99 or less. It was not in the locked case or the normal clearance section, but as always, check for yourself in all of those areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='romeogbs19']At this point, I'll just wait for the console release. Frankly, I barely use my 3DS. I have 2 GBAs and although I've found I'm just not a handheld guy, I still picked a 3DS -- only so I could finally play the two Zelda games. Very excited for the sequel to the Link to the Past. Seriously, though, the console version of this RE game is supposed to be the definitive version, so I'll pass on this one. Thanks, though.[/QUOTE]

I was planning on getting the console version at release for $50...but then I saw the 3DS version for $20 and wanted it for my XL...and figured I'll play it on my 3DS and hold off on the console version until it inevitably drops to $20 or under by the end of the year (when I'm up for another play through)...and have both versions for less than the $50 I was going to spend.

[quote name='MR_E']I was planning on getting the console version at release for $50...but then I saw the 3DS version for $20 and wanted it for my XL...and figured I'll play it on my 3DS and hold off on the console version until it inevitably drops to $20 or under by the end of the year (when I'm up for another play through)...and have both versions for less than the $50 I was going to spend.[/QUOTE]

I just don't have time to play two versions of the same game anymore. Heck, I barely have enough time to even *try* most of my games. I don't plan on picking up Revelations at release, either. Rarely pick up games at release -- only exceptions are Zelda and Mario.

Do the updated Monday clearance prices happen in the pricing/register system before the store opens and will still ring up the new prices regardless or do the employees have to manually update each new price in the system when they go around updating stickers?

I'd like to head to Target tomorrow, but don't know if I should go early or later in the day.

Why make a separate thread for this and why so much activity for $14 which is only the first target drop and it's only $17.82 at amazon anyway? Doesn't seem like a 5 page deal.

I guess it depends where you are. I picked up the last copy at the store in Manhattan Beach, CA yesterday and it was $9.98.

My store apparently decided to do RE: R clearance half assed. It's on clearance, once it's rung up, but there's no stickers or indication that it's on clearance. It's 9.98 at my store. If anyone needs one picked up for them, be glad to middleman you a copy. Shoot me a PM for details.

I just picked up my copy today for only $6 bucks, they still had like 8 copies left. They also have many RE mercenaries for 3ds for $8 bucks. But i had no interest in that game so i left it alone

[quote name='thaiger306']I just picked up my copy today for only $6 bucks, they still had like 8 copies left. They also have many RE mercenaries for 3ds for $8 bucks. But i had no interest in that game so i left it alone[/QUOTE]

Could you get one for me?

[quote name='thaiger306']I just picked up my copy today for only $6 bucks, they still had like 8 copies left. They also have many RE mercenaries for 3ds for $8 bucks. But i had no interest in that game so i left it alone[/QUOTE]

Is this a nationwide price? CAG different prices quoted

Usually target discount their clearance section further when they are there for a long period of time. There were two clearance sticker stacked on top of another clearance sticker. The first one was priced at $14, the one on top of that was for $10 and now it was for $6.

Sorry mask air raid, i picked up my copy at the target near my girlfriend's house when i was staying over for the past few days. She live 20 miles away from me so i'll look for a copy for you when i go over again this weekend.

[quote name='The Punisher']Is this a nationwide price? CAG different prices quoted[/QUOTE]

No it is not. My local Target does not have the game on clearance.

My Target had dropped the price of Revelations to $9.98. The tag was not updated yet. I picked up an additional and will return the one I bought for $13.98.

[quote name='hasturyo']No it is not. My local Target does not have the game on clearance.[/QUOTE]

Did you scan it? Cause I am pretty sure this game and Asuras wrath are nation wide. Asuras Wrath was not marked on clearance, but a quick scan said differently.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Did you scan it? Cause I am pretty sure this game and Asuras wrath are nation wide. Asuras Wrath was not marked on clearance, but a quick scan said differently.[/QUOTE]

The clearance prices DID vary by store, though. Mine had Revelations for $9.98 when other people were finding it for $13.98. So it wasn't a universal price drop in the system. Seems stores marked them down separately.

[quote name='MR_E']The clearance prices DID vary by store, though. Mine had Revelations for $9.98 when other people were finding it for $13.98. So it wasn't a universal price drop in the system. Seems stores marked them down separately.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but I was more remarking on the fact it was on clearance.

However, I noticed originally that RE revelations already had a second price drop to 9.98 at my local stores on Monday. So hopefully this coming Monday it will drop to the lower $6 price. I would also pick up Mercs for 8 if it does hit that low for shits and giggles.

Fingers crossed for Monday.

[quote name='scottman']Why make a separate thread for this and why so much activity for $14 which is only the first target drop and it's only $17.82 at amazon anyway? Doesn't seem like a 5 page deal.[/QUOTE]

You know I keep thinking the same thing I see this thread get bumped. It's ridiculous in my opinion. We have a Target clearance thread and this isn't a crazy deal to "deserve it's own thread" as some like to put it. I know I am bumping it too right now but dammit I had to get it off my chest. Carry on. I'll avoid this thread like the plague until it dies.

If your store had this at $13.98, you may want to go check it ASAP. Checked Monday and it was $13.98. Got it the other day for $9.98.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']If your store had this at $13.98, you may want to go check it ASAP. Checked Monday and it was $13.98. Got it the other day for $9.98.[/QUOTE]

Mine had it for $9.98 to start out with, and I saw it at $5.98 this week.

bread's done
Back