Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles $12.48 + S&H on Amazon via Target! [DEAD again]

I'm starting to get into the RE series, but have't gotten far in the first game since I don't have time to play it. Not sure if I want to buy this yet though.

[quote name='PrototypeM']I'm starting to get into the RE series, but have't gotten far in the first game since I don't have time to play it. Not sure if I want to buy this yet though.[/quote]

well if you don't have time to play it then it's a no brainer :roll:

FFXII: Revenant Wings for DS is $6.98 on Amazon via Target. Shipping seems to be slightly cheaper combined than when buying separately, so some of you may be interested in picking this up with RE:UC.

Perhaps someone can add this to the OP, if warranted?

Seems that FFXII: Revenant Wings is not 6.98 must have sold out rather quickly. :( I was hoping to get both I'll keep my eyes out though.

Found a few more decent Amazon/target deals:

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) $7.48 http://www.amazon.com/Castlevania-D..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1227425227&sr=8-1
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) $4.98 http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1227425418&sr=1-1
Tekken 5 (PS2) $2.48 http://www.amazon.com/Tekken-5-Play..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1227425437&sr=1-1

For all 3 of these, for some reason the page shows the MSRP with Amazon as the seller by default, but the More Buying Choices list on the right should have Target listed with the cheaper price, at least as long as they stay in stock.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']D.E.D. = Dead. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Yup, noticed and edited the title accordingly. Previous titles have come back in stock in the past, so hopefully that'll happen again for those that missed out.

just bought one on the link that friend of sonic provided i guess theres no more at the amazon target store but there is still some on the original target.com store it came out 17.38 for me. Thanks op.

fuck. It was available when I clicked through to the page. Then I went to pee and now it's sold out :bomb:

Hope it comes back in stock again...or Capcom drops it to $19.99 like they did to RE4(Wii).

Just grabbed the last one. $15-ish shipped :D

Not sure what happened. It was sold out but then suddenly 1 left at $12.48 so I grabbed it.

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday looking at this and telling my friend working that I was just waiting for a price drop to buy it. Wish I had checked the site before going to sleep last night.

I finally received my copy today. It's shrinkwrapped. Is this particular game being factory shrinkwrapped? I just hope this is not a resealed copy since it took them 2 weeks to fill my order.

[quote name='eau']I finally received my copy today. It's shrinkwrapped. Is this particular game being factory shrinkwrapped? I just hope this is not a resealed copy since it took them 2 weeks to fill my order.[/QUOTE]

I really wish Nintendo would use securit seals and Sony would go back to security seals. It was especially a problem with Gamecube games since a ton of those came with thin shrinkwrap but know it is difficult to tell if a game is factory sealed or not with thin shrinkwrap. That is the one thing EA does right, they add their own security seals and when they use the thin shrinkwrap, they imprint the EA logo on it.

[quote name='eau']I finally received my copy today. It's shrinkwrapped. Is this particular game being factory shrinkwrapped? I just hope this is not a resealed copy since it took them 2 weeks to fill my order.[/QUOTE]

must be a Capcom thing cause my copy's like that too and so are their DS games

Wow, my copy arrived well over a week ago. Anyways, mine came like that too. No worries.

darn, I just got a Nyko Perfect Shot from amazon for $6 two weeks ago, and I've been irking to try it out (something other than Link's Crossbow, lol)

oh well :(

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Wow, my copy arrived well over a week ago. Anyways, mine came like that too. No worries.[/quote]
For a moment I thought it could be resealed since the shrinkwrap was done in such a way that the back plastic cover was wrinkled to hell - a typical sign that the shrinkwrap was improperly done.

I'm returning mine, since it's obviously a resealed copy.

"Returns Department" on the shipping label makes it painfully fucking obvious.

[quote name='opportunity777']I'll wait for an official Amazon sale. I don't like Target.[/QUOTE]

seeing how amazon no longer has this game in stock it could be a long time

[quote name='62t']seeing how amazon no longer has this game in stock it could be a long time[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that could be a bummer. But, I believe in the infinite reprint machine known as Capcom.

It's $25 shipped from TRU.

$15 was my buy price, so I guess I'll wait.

This is a really good rail shooter--an insane amount of hidden items, the ability to level-up your weapons, and some nice story bits for RE fans.

Great game and I paid $30+ for it. EASILY worth that. And it blows the living heck out of House of the Dead 2/3, so if you see HOD2/3 for $20 and RE Umbrella for a bit more, pony up the extra funds and get the better game.

One of my favorite Wii games.

bread's done
Back