Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles $17 w/ FSSS @ Amazon

Nice find OP! I just got into Darkside Chronicles last night which is stellar! this wasn't a bad little romp at all. A must own for all Wii owners :)

[quote name='token2k6']Nice find OP! I just got into Darkside Chronicles last night which is stellar! this wasn't a bad little romp at all. A must own for all Wii owners :)[/QUOTE]

1) RE: UC is fantastic. Much better than HotD Overkill for anyone who is even on the fence. $17 is a great deal, especially coop play.

2) Is Darkside worth the full price? (from Amazon) I was all set to get it at GS with the tshirt bonus. But then those stupid fuckers gave out all the tshirts and I was there on release day. The next time they ask me to preorder something, I'm gonna tell them to fuck themselves and mention Dardside.

[quote name='confoosious']1) RE: UC is fantastic. Much better than HotD Overkill for anyone who is even on the fence. $17 is a great deal, especially coop play.

2) Is Darkside worth the full price? (from Amazon) I was all set to get it at GS with the tshirt bonus. But then those stupid fuckers gave out all the tshirts and I was there on release day. The next time they ask me to preorder something, I'm gonna tell them to fuck themselves and mention Dardside.[/QUOTE]

I was excited for the game and the shirt as well but my GS effed up. If you go to the capcom store you can get the shirt for 25$, which is really high but here's hoping they do a deal of the week on the shirt. Since GS sucks

[quote name='confoosious']1) R
2) Is Darkside worth the full price? (from Amazon) I was all set to get it at GS with the tshirt bonus. But then those stupid fuckers gave out all the tshirts and I was there on release day. The next time they ask me to preorder something, I'm gonna tell them to fuck themselves and mention Dardside.[/QUOTE]

That sucks you didn't get the t-shirt! I actually got my shirt the day I pre-ordered, I think its always YMMV on the mood of the employees and if they want to hand you one then. I'm glad he did b/c its the sole reason I picked it up at full price, felt I owed them something for getting the super nice shirt! I guess if you see them laying on the counter, like I did, it never hurts to ask..

Yeah, as for Darkside, it is pretty sweet how they set it up. Graphics are updated, which is nice and you have manual settings to change the Wii-mote calibration which is fuck-ing awesome!! my pointer would always be like an 1-1/2" higher then where I was pointing, quickly fixed this last night.

As for the 'shaky' cam like IGN said would make you sick, I thought it was actually pretty cool, for the first time it actually felt like I was looking through the eyes of the character! even though it is on rails, these extra motions make it seem more genuine. Haven't fought any bosses or anything so I can't comment on difficulty. I'd say pick it up at whatever price you're comfortable with, or use some discounts/coupons/GC's to bring the price down a little if you have anything like that. However, noting how DS: Extraction will be $20 a lot of places for BF, maybe Capcom will put this on sale a little later..

[quote name='Spacepest']Ordered a copy, along with a Perfect Shot. :D[/QUOTE]

I plan on doing the same, perfect combo for free shipping! Thanks for the deal info.

bread's done
Back