Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles $41.99/Metroid 3 $43.99 + 99¢ shipping + $3 off

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
You can preorder Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for Wii for $41.99 + .99 cents shipping at familyvideo.com. Scheduled for release Nov 14:

http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=274356

Here are some other Wii deals:
DEAD Mario Strikers Charged $42.99 (preorder-July 31)
http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=273403
DEAD Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree $43.99
http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=269578
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption $43.99 (preorder-Aug 21)
http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=274710
DEAD Transformers: The Game $43.99
http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=270767
DEAD Ratatouille $43.99
http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=273415

I preordered RE4 Wii from them and they shipped immediately. Use code NEWPGMEM for $5 off (new members only). For existing members, try code NEWMEM3F for $3 off (thanks Josef).

This game comes with the Wii zapper? Or is it that the Wii zapper comes with a different game? I remember hearing that the zapper was going to be bundled with a game and as this one was the game most were playing with it at E3 I figured it might be this one.

Soule

$38 shipped on Umbrella Chr.? I like the price but if its not going to be out until next year I'll just wait and see what happens. These trade-in deals have been superb new release tokens lately :) I already have Metroid Prime 3 and Mario Strikers Charged paid off via low out of pocket trade-in's.

Anyone know when they charge your account? I got GH3 (360) from them, their service is good. However I don't remember if they wait until they ship to charge your account.

[quote name='KueMan10']Anyone know when they charge your account? I got GH3 (360) from them, their service is good. However I don't remember if they wait until they ship to charge your account.[/quote]

They charge when the item ships.

Thanks! I may pull the trigger on this. Though I don't know if I can wait the extra day or two to wait for Metroid to arrive. LoL... that would be very tough to handle.

Thanks OP. Totally went in for Metroid Prime 3 with 3 bucks off.

And while I wouldn't recommend playing 3 without having gone through the previous Prime games simply because they're so very good, I wouldn't argue against it either. I imagine there will be just as many people who never touched both of the previous games playing Corruption as there will be returning veterans to the Prime series when this one comes out.

I know this is a Nintendo themed thread but I couldn't help but notice that Blue Dragon (360) is $49.99 for the preorder.

Man I am so tempted to do this. But I know what will happen. The game will hit stores and I won't wanna wait for it to ship to me and I'll cancel it and go buy it in stores anyway. Especially for MP3 that's my 2nd most anticipated game on any system (MGS 4)

[quote name='Josef']Existing members, for $3 off try coupon code NEWMEM3F.

I got that code in a recent email from them.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work.

Just ordered Blue Dragon for ultra cheap though. Thanks.

[quote name='Joseph Condello']Anyone know about this site if its reliable or not? How long would shipping take if its only .99cents?[/quote]

Very reliable. Shipping from past experiences is 1st class mail, which is 3-5 days to most places, less if your close to their distribution center (no idea where that is...)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Doesn't work.

Just ordered Blue Dragon for ultra cheap though. Thanks.[/quote]
It did work for me, though I've no explanation for why it didn't for you:

ORDER TOTAL:Sub-Total:$43.99
99¢ Shipping (5-10 business days; USPS):$0.99
Coupon Discount:$3.00
Total:$41.98

Thanks for the tip, OP.

I really doubt Umbrella Chronicles is coming out next year, that date seems more like a place holder.

Also, it took 11 total days for me to receive Ninja Gaiden Sigma with the 99cent shipping. I'll probably order MP3 or RE UC from here but no way am I using the 99cent shipping again.

[quote name='Rig']This is a bit off-topic, but I must say it:

NFG, it is fantastic to see you on here! :D[/QUOTE]

Thank you. :D I'm surprised people remember me, which is nice.

[quote name='souleman96']This game comes with the Wii zapper? Or is it that the Wii zapper comes with a different game? I remember hearing that the zapper was going to be bundled with a game and as this one was the game most were playing with it at E3 I figured it might be this one.

Soule[/QUOTE]

It sounded like they're making their own 1st party game like Wii Play & Wii Sports, something like Wii Shotmyselfinthefuckingfoot

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']It did work for me, though I've no explanation for why it didn't for you:

ORDER TOTAL:Sub-Total:$43.99
99¢ Shipping (5-10 business days; USPS):$0.99
Coupon Discount:$3.00
Total:$41.98

Thanks for the tip, OP.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it worked the next day. Maybe had to clear cache or wait a day? *shrugs*

Just got RE for $40 shipped. Works for me.

I don't think the date on Umbrella Chronicles is right either. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to make it out this year at some point. GameStop has it listed as October, but I believe that date is also a place holder.

I ordered RE4 for the Wii (even tho it's backordered) because I've been meaning to, but I'm tempted to pre-order Strikers and/or Metroid Prime 3. I have to figure out how immediately I'll want to play them. Thanks for the heads-up, NFG!

(And good to see you're back, NFG! I hope you've come back to replace Shrike!)

i too am glad to see you back NFG :)

i remember your great threads back in the day and PMin you, wondered what had happened to ya!

[quote name='ChimpArmy']what is this $5 off coupon for new customers? Does it automatically apply when you sign up?[/QUOTE]
No you enter the code when you're entering your credit card information. She wrote the code in purple on the first post. But here it is for ya: Use code NEWPGMEM for $5 off (new members only).

Grabbed MP3 for $40 as well, thanks op. I was hoping that gamestop would do something cool for its preorder like they did for MP2 (a tee-shirt that I still wear) but I would rather save some money and wait. Got a lot of games to get through anyways.

Not a bad deal, but as good as Metroid looks, I don't see myself picking it up right away. I still haven't finished Prime 2.

Thanks NFG (good to see you're still around). Picked up Metroid. For some reason, the 3 dollar coupon doesn't want to work for me, it says it is expired (I tried using it on Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's for PS2 for 43.99)

EDIT: Hey, the 3 dollar one just worked. Strange, I didn't clear my cookies or anything (in fact, last night I tried it both in Firefox and IE, nothing). Seems to me it may be tied to 1 coupon a day or some such.

Using the new member code on family video seems to be the only way to get Metroid cheap. The total was like $38.99, I may order it something this week.

[quote name='Vinny']Hm... I don't really know if I want to order with them after all the Persona 3 fiasco.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way... I think I'll get it at meijer and use the $10 off coupon I got when I bought Madden on launch night.

bread's done
Back