Resident Evil Wii Confirmed!?!

i doubt we will see anything from this game for quite sometime.

capcom has shown so much love for nintendo so this was a no brainer

great to hear confirmation though

I wouldn't get too happy just yet, as Capcom has said it wasn't planning on bringing RE5 to Wii. It might be a new Gun Survivor game...

But I'll keep my fingers crossed for something cool.

Trauma center, nice (it was either that or phoenix wright, so we knew it was coming, but nice to see it...)

Cooking mama wii! Yay!

I'm hoping it's an RE1 remake that has a new mode where you slash the knife with the Wii controller. that would be so amazing.

[quote name='Apossum']I'm hoping it's an RE1 remake that has a new mode where you slash the knife with the Wii controller. that would be so amazing.[/QUOTE]

Please... no. I think RE has be remade enough times.

I don't think it'll be RE5 sadly.. probably something like RE Outbreak. Or maybe even a RE4 sidestory? It would be easy for Capcom because they could easily tweak the engine a bit and make a prettier RE4 type looking game.

[quote name='Vinny']Please... no. I think RE has be remade enough times.

I don't think it'll be RE5 sadly.. probably something like RE Outbreak. Or maybe even a RE4 sidestory? It would be easy for Capcom because they could easily tweak the engine a bit and make a prettier RE4 type looking game.[/QUOTE]

totally just kidding...that's what they did with DS -- added the knife moves.

[quote name='Apossum']totally just kidding...that's what they did with DS -- added the knife moves.[/QUOTE]

Haha... I figured, since REDS kinda sucked.:)

But imagine RE4 Wii!!! I'd buy that just to play it with the remote.:hot:

[quote name='Vinny']Haha... I figured, since REDS kinda sucked.:)

But imagine RE4 Wii!!! I'd buy that just to play it with the remote.:hot:[/QUOTE]

not remote, wii-mote

[quote name='evilmax17'] It might be a new Gun Survivor game...[/quote]

I kinda hope that's what it is. I thought Dead Aim was great (so long as you had a light gun that is).

But imagine RE4 Wii!!! I'd buy that just to play it with the remote.:hot:[/QUOTE]

I would love to mow down some ganados with my chicago typewriter with the wiimote.

I would prefer a Wiimake of Wiiesident Wiivil Wii

[quote name='guyver2077']Most probably it will be just a gun game... but still good news[/quote]

If you mean light gunish, I would have to say probably not. I mean, its going to have a gun IN IT.

But if resembles Red Steel for instance, then no.

bread's done
Back