Resistance 1 (Greatest Hits) $10.99 Amazon Warehouse Deals

[quote name='ssjmichael']cheaper at Gamestop with cag16, or you could get it as part of the b2g1[/QUOTE]

with cag16 you can get it for 10.91 at gamestop, but do you really want to buy from gamestop?

[quote name='hwmusic']with cag16 you can get it for 10.91 at gamestop, but do you really want to buy from gamestop?[/QUOTE]

You're new here so it's okay, but I have no prob buying from GS, and neither do most of the people here. With edge or Power up rewards card, it'll be even cheaper.

Another tip: You should always post a link when posting a deal

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1292096239&sr=8-1&condition=used

the reason this should be in the Amazon Warehouse Deals is because of the limited quantities Warehouse Deals usually have, so a thread like this will disappoint a lot of people looking to get in on the deal.

But I agree with OP, Amazon Warehouse is definitely better than Gamestop in my experiences. Like all used games, it's always YMMV.

My ranking for used games shopping experience goes Amazon Warehouse > Gamefly > GoHastings = Gamestop.

[quote name='MICHGoBlue']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1292096239&sr=8-1&condition=used

the reason this should be in the Amazon Warehouse Deals is because of the limited quantities Warehouse Deals usually have, so a thread like this will disappoint a lot of people looking to get in on the deal.

But I agree with OP, Amazon Warehouse is definitely better than Gamestop in my experiences. Like all used games, it's always YMMV.

My ranking for used games shopping experience goes Amazon Warehouse > Gamefly > GoHastings = Gamestop.[/QUOTE]
Agreed on all accounts.

I don't know what Amazon Warehouse stuff is, but the game itself is good. Bad thing is apparently the second game while looking even better doesn't play as well or have as good a story :whistle2:/ (It's in the backlog :whistle2:D )

I would rather buy from Amazon since I do not have to pay sales tax. Although, I did pick up 6 titles today for 38.00 as part of the B2G1 sale.

bread's done
Back