Resistance 2 $34.99 Gamefly Used

[quote name='ohboy10451']not a deal. Over priced. Killzone 2 is superior[/QUOTE]

Really? I think it's still $55 or $50 used at Gamestop. Where can you get Resistance 2 cheaper? And what does this thread have to do with Killzone 2. Believe it or not, there are people who already have Killzone 2, have completed it, and might now want to buy a different game! It happens! I happen to be one of those people. This is the cheapest I've seen this game too.

It's a pretty good game but if you have any other shooter you are currently playing DO NOT GET THIS. Can't stress this enough because for me I was playing this, Gears 2, and soon after Killzone 2 and they all became really tiring to play since they can be very similar and they all came out in a relatively short period.

I was at Play N Trade in Milton over the weekend and saw a sign that they are selling 80GB PS3 System with both Resistance games for 399.On the same sign, it stated they are selling USED 360s with Gears of War 1&2 for 159. If thats a model that comes with a hard drive, it seems like a pretty smoking deal to me

agreed. my opinion(however =/= fact) is that the game is weak sauce. I played for 5 minutes and turned it off. i prefer COD and Killzone but thats just me.

that was OT im sorry, hah, but yes this is a little too much for me to give it another try. I may when it gets to 19.99 :)

[quote name='ohboy10451']eBay has this game for low $20's[/QUOTE]

No you can't. If you want disk only you can maybe get it for $27 to $28 or so shipped, but if you want the case and manual it's mid $30's, just like Amazon, and again there's no guarantee with those disks, and the case and manual may very well be in non-mint condition. With Gamefly you're getting a new case and manual, and a guarantee that everything will be kosher.

[quote name='charlescheese']No you can't. If you want disk only you can maybe get it for $27 to $28 or so shipped, but if you want the case and manual it's mid $30's, just like Amazon, and again there's no guarantee with those disks, and the case and manual may very well be in non-mint condition. With Gamefly you're getting a new case and manual, and a guarantee that everything will be kosher.[/QUOTE]

Get your facts straight! Most expensive price right now is $26 & thats the CE edition. Less than 1 hr left!

[quote name='ohboy10451']not a deal. Over priced. Killzone 2 is superior[/QUOTE]dissagree, i found rfom2 quite decent but killzone2 imo was terrible dispite being so damn pretty...

[quote name='CaoPi']Killzone 2 is great, I didn't like the 1st resistance too much so I probably won't enjoy this one.....[/QUOTE]believe it or not its alot better than the original. i also hated the 1st btw. thought it was god awful to be honost...

never played resistance2, just 1, played killzone2 though and it's pretty awesome. I should checkout the gameplay for resistance 2 then decide if i actually want it, but it's true that 1 did leave a bad taste in my mouth.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='ohboy10451']Get your facts straight! Most expensive price right now is $26 & thats the CE edition. Less than 1 hr left![/QUOTE]
This went for ~$45 shipped

[quote name='ninjaxams']dissagree, i found rfom2 quite decent but killzone2 imo was terrible dispite being so damn pretty...[/QUOTE]

You are definitely in the minority.

[quote name='bug_nuts']just picked up the collectors edition from Best Buy for 23$... YMMV of course...[/QUOTE]
Off to best buy, thanks. :D

Killzone 2 was an enormous letdown, btw.

bread's done
Back