Resistance 2 $38 bucks at brandsmart

For those that are curious:

"BrandsMart USA, The South's #1 discount retailer of consumer appliances and electronics."

If this is valid online, I'm having a bear of a time finding this.

Link to the store's mainpage: BrandsMart

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']For those that are curious:

"BrandsMart USA, The South's #1 discount retailer of consumer appliances and electronics."

If this is valid online, I'm having a bear of a time finding this.

Link to the store's mainpage: BrandsMart[/QUOTE]

Usually, these are in-store only.

Ahem, just as a friendly reminder of the King's English, your post says "$38 bucks." That would be 38 dollars bucks.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Really? I'm sorry for the loss but who holds a funeral on Xmas Day?[/quote]

crazy ppl

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Really? I'm sorry for the loss but who holds a funeral on Xmas Day?[/quote]

seriously...that's a little weird.

By the way, this game is great. I beat it the week it came out, and hadn't played it again until yesterday when i finally decided to try out co-op. Now I can't wait to get home to play again.

brandsmart....the southeast's answer to fry's on the west coast. long lines, poor service to match the good prices.. never buy anything if you have a remote chance of returning...hence, video games might be ok..

as for the funeral, sorry about the loss. to those questioning the timing of the services, well, what constitutes a convenient death? plus, not everyone celebrates christmas...

[quote name='madzippy']brandsmart....the southeast's answer to fry's on the west coast. long lines, poor service to match the good prices.. never buy anything if you have a remote chance of returning...hence, video games might be ok...[/quote]

I live right near a Brandsmart and I was in a Fry's when I visited the west coast, and Fry's prices where cheaper comparatively. Also Fry's seemed to be a cleaner store.

[quote name='pjay']I live right near a Brandsmart and I was in a Fry's when I visited the west coast, and Fry's prices where cheaper comparatively. Also Fry's seemed to be a cleaner store.[/quote]

they both suck. might sound like sacrilege here, but i'd gladly pay a few extra bucks more if it means avoiding either.

[quote name='madzippy']brandsmart....the southeast's answer to fry's on the west coast. long lines, poor service to match the good prices.. never buy anything if you have a remote chance of returning...hence, video games might be ok.[/quote]

I have returned tons of items to FRY's and never had a problem, even open box computer parts. I returned a CPU with arctic silver on it and the guy said as long as it works its fine. Their sale prices are good but regular prices are usually average.

There's a grand total of 8 locations in the US. Too bad I'm not driving to Kennesaw anytime soon...

This needs to be moved to REGIONAL deals.

Just to clear up any confusion about my previous post my great grandmother died of old age recently. She lived in West Palm beach FL. I'm not 100% sure about the funeral date, though. I haven't looked at the calender recently but I know its not on Christmas day. Sorry for going off topic but ya I wont be able to get this deal by December 24th.

bread's done
Back