Resistance 2 Collector's Edition 19.99 new EB Games

broccoli

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at my EB Games today and saw Resistance 2 Collectors edition new for 19.99. Checked EB Games.ca and sure enough, it's listed there too for 19.99.

Regular edition new is 29.99, more expensive, lol.

I dunno if this is posted at RFD or not, but I won't post it there for the scalpers/Ebayers

It's a nice deal if you actually want the game. I was kind of tempted, but I already have R2 and the game isn't $8+ TIV so it would just be a waste of money for better box art and more crummy figures. I just noticed that my room is full of figures from preorders and LE. :(

Darn it this makes me now wonder more then ever I got Resistance 2 new and got the Collectors Edition also on Day 1.

Great deal though for anybody who wants the game. The cheapest I saw it once was $39.99CDN at Best Buy and the boxes looked all battered up.

Got a copy for myself and sold my regular edition on goozex for roughly what I managed to get the CE for. Thanks OP.

I just picked it up today after reading this. Even though I was a fan of te first one, I had been holding off on buying this until now because I was hoping for a price drop. Looks like the wait was worth it, and I can't argue with 20 bucks for a collectors edition new. Thanks for letting me know!

just picked one up at the gamestop on bloor near bathurst, thx for the tip. there are still 2 left at that location, if anyone's interested.

It's not too bad of a deal considering how the regular edition still has decent point value on Goozex, if you're into using that site, and have some unused trade in credit.

i got this for $15 new at BB a few months back even tho i have the regular version. i was able to trade the regular for $10 and a decent PS3 game.

bread's done
Back