Resistance 3 $26.99, Uncharted 3 $42.75 @ amazon

damn, showing resistance back up to $31.62..would have definitely thought about it at $27 or a few bucks lower, definitely the cheapest I've seen it..

[quote name='token2k6']damn, showing resistance back up to $31.62..would have definitely thought about it at $27 or a few bucks lower, definitely the cheapest I've seen it..[/QUOTE]

It's a great game if that helps at all.

Way better than 1 and 2. Campaign-wise anyways.

OP both these games are from 3rd party sellers so not great prices when you factor in shipping charges which are $10 for UC3 and $4 for R3. R3 has been lower at $19.99 a couple times.

[quote name='3rdbass']OP both these games are from 3rd party sellers so not great prices when you factor in shipping charges which are $10 for UC3 and $4 for R3. R3 has been lower at $19.99 a couple times.[/QUOTE]

I was going to mention that. It was a lightning deal at $19.99 though. I'm pretty sure it was anyway.

[quote name='whoknows']It's a great game if that helps at all.

Way better than 1 and 2. Campaign-wise anyways.[/QUOTE]
Dare I say it was the best story of the year.

*flameshield*

[quote name='3rdbass']OP both these games are from 3rd party sellers so not great prices when you factor in shipping charges which are $10 for UC3 and $4 for R3. R3 has been lower at $19.99 a couple times.[/QUOTE]
There is a Fulfilled by Amazon for $31.62 but I'm waiting for 20ish on this.

[quote name='Cjrosa6']Dare I say it was the best story of the year.

*flameshield*[/QUOTE] i agree its a great game, to bad a lot of people overlooked it.

If you're willing to pay $30 for resistance, and you also want killzone 3 and ever wanted a Move, just get the mayhem bundle at bestbuy for $100.

*flameshield*[/QUOTE]

Got some space behind that flameshield? Cause I agree with you. It was a little bit buggy though not enough to ruin the experience.

Grabbed this during the lighting deal, absolutely great game that enhanced 1 & 2. Co-op campaign was as fun as hell. Had to trade back cause my :ps3: no longer reads dual layer BDs. on a side note, It is a shame that Isonmiac (spelling?) is no longer making Resistance.

*flameshield*[/QUOTE]

Heh, I actually remember a few people on other forums calling it their favorite single player campaign of the year. Don't know if it got much love in the way of year end awards, but the good community buzz is why I picked it up in one of past lightning deals for $20, even though I've never really been into the Resistance series, and have kind of been burned out on FPS's the past few years. Hopefully R3 might change that (whenever I get around to taking it out of my backlog :)).

I am selling sealed copies of Uncharted 3 for $35 shipped, and Resistance 3 for $25 shipped.

PM me if anyone is interested. :)

I rented it also. Played through the co-op campaign in about 6 hours. Was fun and had a good story. I'd probably buy it if they put in a version of the 8 player co-op from R2. Was disappointed to find out their dlc co-op was only 2 player.

[quote name='whoknows']It's a great game if that helps at all.

Way better than 1 and 2. Campaign-wise anyways.[/QUOTE]

I still have 1 and 2 sitting on my shelf untouched. I feel like I should get through them before buying Resistance 3, but I hear the campaigns for 1 and 2 are very long. Hopefully by the time I finish 1 and 2, Resistance 3 will be around $19.99 or $14.99. I probably would have bit at $26.99 though.

It's a shame Insomniac isn't making anymore Resistance games. I've loved the hell outta the series.

bread's done
Back