Resistance 3 Pre-Order $48 Free shipping @ Newegg

Thanks! Gotta love Newegg pre-order pricing these days. I have pre-ordered Uncharted 3, Rage, and now Resistance 3. Best Buy might have a good program but I would rather save upfront.

Nice. Newegg is putting out some awesome deals. Sad I missed out on Uncharted 3 and some others but no more. These are good Day 1 prices for me

Agreed. NewEgg is getting aggressive on their launch day pricing and I like it.

However, too many other good games sans Online Pass coming out at the same time for me to reward them for this bad behavior with a day one purchase.

Loving the up-front savings--it's a good change from juggling gift cards. Also, not many other deals on the PS3-exclusive stuff, so these NewEgg pre-order prices are golden.

[quote name='garath']Looks like they pulled the product? Link is bad now and I can't find the game via a search.[/QUOTE]

Just type in Resistance PS3 in the search bar, and it will pop up for ya.

Did a search for "Resistance 3 PS3" from the main page and applied the code since the link from op didn't work.

Great deal and thanks op!

I only hope that the $499 3d Sony monitor comes out on the same day.
But now it's supposed to come out in Dec. So now I wish they would switch out the game to something else instead of Resistance 3 for the monitor bundle.

Thanks for the heads up. I jumped on it.

I rarely ever do first day purchases anymore because they are so high, but I can do a 50 (48 in this case) purchase a little easier than 60.

Aside from catherine last time I did a first day purchase was heavy rain at full price.

[quote name='gargus']Thanks for the heads up. I jumped on it.

I rarely ever do first day purchases anymore because they are so high, but I can do a 50 (48 in this case) purchase a little easier than 60.

Aside from catherine last time I did a first day purchase was heavy rain at full price.[/QUOTE]

Very surprising coming from the MSRP police officer.

I think this is the second time it has had a promo code at newegg so it's possible it'll come again. Newegg also often has a $10 off deal on the day it's released

bread's done
Back