Resistance 3 PS3 Amazon $29.99

[quote name='KidSqueek']Good find OP. Hopefully it stays that price til Friday when I get paid :pray:[/QUOTE]

Nope it's part of the 19 days of sale thing Amazon is having, so it will be that price for today only.

Wow. I missed out on the Lightning Deal on Amazon on Black Friday. Been looking for this game and was about to bite on the $39.99 price BB and Amazon have this week. At $29.99 I'll be picking this up as soon as I get home to get my Amazon gift card.

Thanks OP!

I should have waited and bought this game later. Good thing I waited on R&C which I will buy once it hits $29.99 or less. Great single player but without a co-op mode like R2 or the ability to play the campaign with randoms online it sucks. I'm not a MP person per say but from I try in the beta it felt just like a COD knockoff which is of no interest to me. Great game to get at this price for the SP though.

I only buy must have games now at release and even those I prefer to get under $50 with either credits or special price now. Otherwise I will wait to under $30 for most other games I want to play. It seems to happen faster and faster nowadays.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']If you could purchase either title, would you get Killzone 3 or Resistance 3? I've never played either.[/QUOTE]

KZ3 if you like MP and R3 if you like SP. Since I have both games I prefer R3 due to being more of a Sp/coop type person. No Online co-op mode for R3 though like R2 hurts the game replayability. Also, KZ3 has a botzone game type so you can learn the maps before venturing online which I think is pretty cool. The reason I like the SP in R3 is due to the story and way the levels are designed which I think are better than KZ3. KZ3 does have better graphics though if that is your flavor.

[quote name='bludd']hrrm, this game had horrible sales. There has to be a fire sale on this soon!?![/QUOTE]

Thanks OP in 4 one. :)

The game has gotten solid reviews and the $29.99 price point is in the GH price range.

One of the reasons it probably has done poorly is it released in Sept and most gamers were getting hyped about COD: MW3 and Battlefield 3.

[quote name='Rodster']Thanks OP in 4 one. :)

The game has gotten solid reviews and the $29.99 price point is in the GH price range.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly why I bit now. Thanks OP!

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Nope it's part of the 19 days of sale thing Amazon is having, so it will be that price for today only.[/QUOTE]

...crappers... :cry:

With the onslaught my backlog has received this past week or so I simply cannot pull the trigger on this deal. I'm sure R3 will be 29.99 or maybe even less around March, so I'll just refrain THIS TIME and let it ride.

It had a really sucky ending but its a really good game. The atmosphere is more like resistance 1 which is a good thing (man those fucking grims and leapers are really annoying)

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']If you could purchase either title, would you get Killzone 3 or Resistance 3? I've never played either.[/QUOTE]

killzone 2 has great MP and a good 10-12hrs long story

killzone 3 has in my opinion a better story but the online suffers its more of COD style

resistance 2 has a good story but the 8 player online co-op is where all the action is at

resistance 3 could have done a lot better but till this day i don't understand why insomniac took out the 8 player online co-op which was the most played feature in resistance 2. but the single player in resistance 3 is great and the atmosphere will remind you of half-life series

[quote name='showtimefolks']the single player in resistance 3 is great and the atmosphere will remind you of half-life series[/QUOTE]

All the reviews i've read have said how well done the SP is in R3. Even though my backlog goes back to 2006 i'll bite at $30 before Sony stuffs it in a butt ugly red case. :lol:

[quote name='Rodster']All the reviews i've read have said how well done the SP is in R3. Even though my backlog goes back to 2006 i'll bite at $30 before Sony stuffs it in a butt ugly red case. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well as poorly as it has sold, that may very well take a while.

[quote name='Rodster']All the reviews i've read have said how well done the SP is in R3. Even though my backlog goes back to 2006 i'll bite at $30 before Sony stuffs it in a butt ugly red case. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Good choice as the SP Campaign is well done and lots of fun. You can also play it co-op(offline and online). Though for online it is only done by friend invites:cry:. The need to create a server to match people for co-op online. Big oversight by Insomniac as this would have helped in the longevity in the game.

bread's done
Back