Resistance Burning Skies Pre-Order Bonuses?

Tallymebanana201

CAGiversary!
Has anyone received their pre-order bonuses yet? I had pre ordered mine from Amazon and I was told that upon pre-ording the game, I would receive a download code for a multi-player booster to level 5, unlock 3 avatars, and a PSvita lock screen theme. I did receive a download code for the level 5 booster only. Nothing more. When I contacted Amazon, I had to talk to 3 different sales reps because each one of them denied the fact that there were ever pre-order bonuses for this game. I told them I can't be making this up because there are countless websites that posted "Amazon Reveals Pre-Order Bonuses for Resistance Burning Skies" and even under the discussion board on Amazon's web site people are confused as why they are not getting their pre-order goodies.

After pestering them for an hour, I managed to get a $20 credit to my account (which was awesome) but it's still upsetting that we won't be getting what was promised to us.

Anyone else not getting theirs from Amazon or other retailers??

Same thing here. Preordered from GameStop and got the booster but nothing else. Called GameStop and the told me to call Sony. Emailed Sony and they said its Gamestop's problem not theirs. A lot of finger pointing but no answers.

One of the reps from Amazon told me to call the Sony as well but I couldn't understand why as it was Amazon running the promotion, not Sony. I was seriously considering telling them I was going to be contacting The Better Business Bureau untill I was issued the $20 dollars to my account.

bread's done
Back