Resistance Greatest Hits Pack $29.99 at Amazon

dogfishfiend

CAGiversary!
Amazon has the new Resistance Greatest Hits pack for $10 off - $29.99. Seems like a good deal. I'm very tempted to grab this as I've only played the demo for Resistance (liked it) and Resistance 3 got good reviews.

Of course Gears 3 will be arriving on Tuesday so maybe it would be best to hold off on this for now.

I appreciate the head's up on this deal. Going into this weekend, that bundle was exactly what I was looking for.

[quote name='akir']I just looked up Resistance 3 and noticed it's only trading in for $8.00?
wtf is up with that...[/QUOTE]

Brand new copies come with a 'only pass code' for online multiplayer. Once the code is used you have to buy a new one for $10.
I hate when companies do that.

[quote name='akir']I just looked up Resistance 3 and noticed it's only trading in for $8.00?
wtf is up with that...[/QUOTE]

New games start low then go high. This is to discourage people from trading them in until they know the value. A prime example would be the number of people mad at Lost Planet 2. You can also never really predict these things.

Well its a good deal, but will probably be 19.99 on black friday. So im gonna wait. I have resistance 2 region UK, but i would like the resistance 1 & re2 with the DLCs. I guess

[quote name='Blinkerizo']Well its a good deal, but will probably be 19.99 on black friday. So im gonna wait. I have resistance 2 region UK, but i would like the resistance 1 & re2 with the DLCs. I guess[/QUOTE]

everything is gonna be a better deal on black friday..

[quote name='Blinkerizo']Well its a good deal, but will probably be 19.99 on black friday. So im gonna wait. I have resistance 2 region UK, but i would like the resistance 1 & re2 with the DLCs. I guess[/QUOTE]

Such a bleak way of looking at things... This was also 25 at Bestbuy prior and shortly after 25 it was 15 there. Ultimately I wouldn't jump on these anymore. Unless you really want the single player; the online will be basically dead.

[quote name='dealighted']everything is gonna be a better deal on black friday..[/QUOTE]

I agree but with all these new releases, I really doubt i will be playing it, it will probably be just another game on my backlog.

[quote name='Mastastic']I appreciate the head's up on this deal. Going into this weekend, that bundle was exactly what I was looking for.[/QUOTE]You could scored this for $15 @ BB a while ago using the $25 sale & -10 off @gamer coupon.

bread's done
Back