Resistance: Retribution $9.98 at Amazon

This might be the first Resistance: Retribution thread posted that didn't involve a hidden $8 shipping charge! Nicely done, OP.

Just got this at Target on clearance a week or two ago for 7.48.

And to the guy that said he's not a fan of Resistance games, this one is pretty different since it's 3rd person and obviously on the PSP.

[quote name='Camwi']This might be the first Resistance: Retribution thread posted that didn't involve a hidden $8 shipping charge! Nicely done, OP.[/QUOTE]

This is a great price but the lowest I found it was $6.98 @ Amazon. This is the best price since then. If you can't find it @ Target on the clearance section this is your next best deal.

Camwi nice Chocolate & Cheese avatar. Just saw Ween here in Los Angeles. It was EPIC!

[quote name='Bumslie']This is a great price but the lowest I found it was $6.98 @ Amazon. This is the best price since then. If you can't find it @ Target on the clearance section this is your next best deal.

Camwi nice Chocolate & Cheese avatar. Just saw Ween here in Los Angeles. It was EPIC![/QUOTE]

I'm happy to hear that. Those guys put on a helluva show! Such a great live band.

bread's done
Back