Resistance: Retribution PSP $19.99 shipped after code GPRESIST @ GameQuestDirect.com

In for one. Thanks, OP. Been waiting for this price for a while.

EDIT: Just a heads up for anyone who's looking to order this, I just got an e-mail saying my order was backordered. So I have no idea if or when I'm going to get this game:(

EDIT 2: Nevermind. Just got another e-mail saying my order was shipped. Weird...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweetness! Put mine on order. Never heard of this site before, have to bookmark it for future reference. Thanks for sharing.

Great. I wanted that game once it dropped. I bought GTA Chinatown Wars from them and it came pretty quickly (though of course the game went on sale for less at Best Buy in the meantime).

Not a bad deal, thanks op.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='Capitalizt']Stop failing.[/QUOTE]

Ah, my bad. Thanks for being so cool about it though.

[quote name='jason506']Is this a reliable site, I've never bought from them.[/QUOTE]

from what I read they are decent, but as always there will be a few peeved customers. I don't know, but at one point, Cheapy did get a free shipping code working with them

Edit: Also saw mirror's Edge for $20 so I got free shipping but Cheapy's code for free shipping under $25 purchase is CAG1SHIP. Not sure if it still works though

[quote name='Fatbot3']I got the backordered email and wondered if a bunch of people had the same.[/QUOTE]

Got the backorder notice also. I can see a bunch of cancelled orders in our future.

[quote name='DariusWIND']Yeah, same here. Im gonna be pissed if they cancel my order. Then again thats $20 I dont need to be spending.[/QUOTE]

Agreed and agreed. $20 I don't have, but the deal was too good to pass up. I hope these orders don't get cancelled.

Rpnguyen, same here, within like 16 hours apart or so, one said it's backordered and hinted that if it takes too long my order would be canceled, but then earlier today I got another email saying it's been shipped today. Nice.

Just got my copy today. It looks like it's the Canadian version since it's in English and French and there are two instruction booklets; English and French.

got mine today also, also looks like the Canadian version, didn't realize another version of NTSC existed.

[quote name='DaMonStEr']How do you play it with the dual shock controller? Can you do that with any PSP game?[/QUOTE]

Without a mod, only on the Go.

Yeah seems to be the Candian version or something with english/french on it. No biggie, game is awesome so far.

Mine just shipped yesterday. I wasn't too hot on the demo, but I'm a huge Resistance fan, and for $20 I had to check it out.

bread's done
Back