Resolved - Got Screwed Out of a Wii, Thx Scamazon.com

m0rningbreakfast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Someone here posted that Wii's were in stock, so I placed an order as fast as I could.

Amazon said they'd start shipment on Nov 5th and that it would be delivered sometime between the 7th through the 12th.

Well luck would have it mine shipment came from Arizona, so I received it today!

I was not there to collect, but my Dad was. the pacakge was a lot smaller than I thought, the size of a slim box big enough to hold a textbook.

Unfortunately for me, it WAS A TEXTBOOK - THAT I DIDN'T ORDER!!!

As first thought, I thought it was some sort of apology that my order was not going to be fulfilled, but its a $@#%%@$@ textbook!

It's a USMLE Step 2 CK QBook (Kaplan USMLE QBook)

And the invoice isn't my billing address (though the outer UPS sticker is!

It belongs to someone in San Miguel, El Salvador!!!!!

Anyone know if Amazon has a direct 1800 for order disputes? Right now, I'm on the verge of going insane - here I thought I was going to get a Wii, but I get a textbook T_T

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']

Anyone know if Amazon has a direct 1800 for order disputes? Right now, I'm on the verge of going insane - here I thought I was going to get a Wii, but I get a textbook T_T[/QUOTE]

hmmm, dur, i dunno, have you checked www.amazon.com? :roll:

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Right now, I'm on the verge of going insane - here I thought I was going to get a Wii, but I get a textbook T_T[/quote]

Maybe it's a message from god, read it.

I was kidding, I'm still a little peeved - a few years back there was no direct 1800 number and to return stuff you had to fight back and forth via e-mail.

The operator is laughing her head off on how this could have happened.

Go to Amazon, go to the Help section, then head to Contact Us. Just sign in again and go over your options. The toll-free line is right there or, if you prefer, you could send in a Call-Back request and it will be handled ASAP.

[Edit:] I'm late to the party, so...blah! Good luck, though!

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Maybe it's a message from god, read it.[/QUOTE]

I looked at the first few pages, its for practicing physicians. Yet I'm in school to become a Pharmacist - should I xerox a few pages? :)

I'd rather have my Nintendo Wii >,

[quote name='pogosplan']I wonder if that means some dude in El Salvador is playing with your Wii.[/quote]

You know, back when they called it the Revolution, I was like 'nice name', but once they switched the name to Wii, all I can think of is perverted responses to people who say they're playing with their Wii.

Is that SO wrong? :roll: :lol:

UPDATE

They're going to refund me the $249.99 and I have to re-place an order if I still want a Wii as opposed to just keeping my order open and waiting for them to be in-stock.

Oh yeah, I have to pay to ship this back to Amazon and then they have to verify I did and then they'll refund me back the shipping for this wannabe dickhead doctor's stuff.

God the stuff I do to save paying tax and shipping... I'm truly a Cheap Ass Gamer -_-

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']UPDATE

They're going to refund me the $249.99 and I have to re-place an order if I still want a Wii as opposed to just keeping my order open and waiting for them to be in-stock.

Oh yeah, I have to pay to ship this back to Amazon and then they have to verify I did and then they'll refund me back the shipping for this wannabe dickhead doctor's stuff.

God the stuff I do to save paying tax and shipping... I'm truly a Cheap Ass Gamer -_-[/quote]

Yep, definitely that guys fault that Amazon got your order mixed up. :roll:

[quote name='BoSoxFan900']Yep, definitely that guys fault that Amazon got your order mixed up. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Operator says there's a good chance they shipped him my $250 item, you think he'll pony up the dough to send it back so I get it?

And meanwhile, I shipping his item back so he gets it in return.

If I was Edward Elric, I'd ask where the equivalent trade in all of this.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Operator says there's a good chance they shipped him my $250 item, you think he'll pony up the dough to send it back so I get it?

And meanwhile, I shipping his item back so he gets it in return.

If I was Edward Elric, I'd ask where the equivalent trade in all of this.[/quote]

Bringing up mediocre overly-popular anime when complaining = fail.

[quote name='georox']Bringing up mediocre overly-popular anime when complaining = fail.[/quote]

Someone bitching about an off hand joking comment about mediocre overly-popular anime = 2x Fail.

bread's done
Back