Resonance of Fate $20 at Amazon 360/PS3

I may also wait on it. I am stacked with games now and the price for this will surely drop a bit more. hopefully someone has it on sale for the holidays soon.

The 360 version is also at that price through Amazon... it's just that some other seller has it for $10.99 + $7.99 shipping which is cheaper, so that's the main displayed price on the page.
Look on the right side under "More Buying Choices" to see Amazon's offer.
This is weird...

i fucking hate sellers that list the game for super cheap, then have $10 shipping. and you know that shipping service will be 1st class or media mail.

Seems odd that amazon would let them do that, but I guess featured sellers get to set their own shipping prices?

[quote name='ninja dog']i fucking hate sellers that list the game for super cheap, then have $10 shipping. and you know that shipping service will be 1st class or media mail.

Seems odd that amazon would let them do that, but I guess featured sellers get to set their own shipping prices?[/QUOTE]
What's wrong with First Class Mail? It's usually just as fast as Priority. Media Mail on the other hand is very slow.

[quote name='no_exit']What's wrong with First Class Mail? It's usually just as fast as Priority. Media Mail on the other hand is very slow.[/QUOTE]

I think his point is that first-class shipping for a single game doesn't cost anywhere near the $8-10 that sellers charge.

[quote name='illennium']I think his point is that first-class shipping for a single game doesn't cost anywhere near the $8-10 that sellers charge.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I thought of that after I posted but I closed the browser and was too lazy to open it again to edit the post.

It has been around the price before, but it was by a 3rd party, Amazon used to have it closer to $30 (got it in my wishlist so I check it almost every day).

bread's done
Back