Resonance of Fate - Best Buy - $39.99

I picked this up on Friday from my local BB. About 10 hrs in and having a great time. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Had to pick this up from that third party seller on Amazon because Best Buy stopped shipping the PS3 version, 38.98 shipped so I saved a few bucks with no tax.

[quote name='mitnosi']Had to pick this up from that third party seller on Amazon because Best Buy stopped shipping the PS3 version, 38.98 shipped so I saved a few bucks with no tax.[/QUOTE]

I assume the third party seller was River Road as your total after shipping comes to the same price. I too am contemplating buying this from them, but I do have a hard time buying from "rogue" sellers. Please write back or PM me when you get yours if it's cool, just to find out their quality/shipping results. Sorry to use you as a guinea pig man. ;)

Picked it up today with a 360 controller for the $25 gift card. It turns out the Best Buy online inventory system isn't totally reliable, as it only listed my local BB as "ship to store" available for both ps3 and 360 versions, but both were on the shelf when I went in.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I assume the third party seller was River Road as your total after shipping comes to the same price. I too am contemplating buying this from them, but I do have a hard time buying from "rogue" sellers. Please write back or PM me when you get yours if it's cool, just to find out their quality/shipping results. Sorry to use you as a guinea pig man. ;)[/QUOTE]
Sure np, ill let you know, they had good feedback so I went for it. Should get it this week-beginning of next week.

[quote name='mitnosi']Sure np, ill let you know, they had good feedback so I went for it. Should get it this week-beginning of next week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, really appreciate it! :)

Bumping this because Amazon has 2 third party sellers selling this for $38.98 with the item being fulfilled by Amazon.

Third party sellers are Big Game Vendor(currently has 2 in stock) and NYC Electronics. PS3 version only.

River Road, listed as a featured merchant on the product page, is now selling this for $27.60 + $3.99 s/h. I'm not familiar with them, but this seems like a great deal.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Is it more grinding then Persona 3 and Persona 4?[/QUOTE]

ur such a jew bag. Get off this site and get a real job, lolz!

[quote name='OBAMA4EVER']ur such a jew bag. Get off this site and get a real job, lolz![/QUOTE]
There's something ironic about your user name and your statement...:roll:

[quote name='Vader582']There's something ironic about your user name and your statement...:roll:[/QUOTE]

how? drp1zza is a trailer trash aspie jew. LOL!!!

[quote name='OBAMA4EVER']how? drp1zza is a trailer trash aspie jew. LOL!!![/QUOTE]
Let me guess, school is not back in session for you yet? :roll:

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']It's now 31.99 + 3.99 s/h (from River Road, not eligible for prime shipping)[/QUOTE]
Damnit, and I still havent received my copy from them yet, wonder if its possible to get a price adjustment.

I think the combat is the best part of the game. Just remember that later in the game and for most boss battles, you're going to inflict Scratch Damage, then Normal Damage, Scratch, Normal, etc.

bread's done
Back