Resonance of fate or Star ocean international?

diishen

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, basically I can only afford one and they're about the same price at least from what I have seen. I've read mixed reviews on both games, hoping to get advice from players who have experienced both titles. Thanks in advance for the help!

If you enjoyed parasite eve I would go with Resonance if you liked the older star oceans I would go with star oceans. They are both decent games I thoroughly enjoyed Resonance but then I loved parasite eve .

Both are good, but I think you will get more game time from Star Ocean than REsonance of Fate, however REsonance has some pretty fun combat gameplay.

[quote name='schrnkuk']i think resonance of fate
it was really good and its more action RPG[/QUOTE]

I actually felt that Star Ocean 4 was more the action-RPG; Resonance of Fate was very unforgiving and felt more strategy-RPG to me.

[quote name='bjstucker']If you enjoyed parasite eve I would go with Resonance if you liked the older star oceans I would go with star oceans. They are both decent games I thoroughly enjoyed Resonance but then I loved parasite eve .[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I need ROF now. Parasite Eve is one of the most under-rated games of all time. I wish 2 had been better. Hell, I even have the soundtrack (might actually be the 2 soundtrack) and the live action movie. :)

I haven't played ROF but the reviews haven't been too kind on that one. I have Star Ocean and it's pretty good.

bread's done
Back