Resonance of Fate (PS3) $20 @ Gamepodunk.com

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']Yep! I just bought it myself![/QUOTE]

Forgive me for wanting confirmation from someone besides the guy who posted the deal in the first place.

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']Yep! I just bought it myself![/QUOTE]

Do you work for them? Most of your posts seem to be about this site.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']What about shipping and tax?[/QUOTE]

This is included in the $20! This is as good as it gets!

[quote name='wasurenai']Forgive me for wanting confirmation from someone besides the guy who posted the deal in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I appreciate the heads up on this deal but I've never ever heard of this store before .. or is it a forum?

Hm..

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']This is included in the $20! This is as good as it gets![/QUOTE]

Nice. Hey everyone, let's order!

I'm interested in this, but I signed up for the website and it seems pretty sketchy. On the other hand, paypal protects buyers, right?

[quote name='silliemutafuka']Same here, I appreciate the heads up on this deal but I've never ever heard of this store before .. or is it a forum?

Hm..[/QUOTE]

Its a forum website that from time to time is able to offer a great deal exclusively to its members.

They have been giving out prizes for quite some time and here is proof of that...

http://www.gamepodunk.com/topic/41-contest-overview-and-podunk-winners/page__pid__3094#entry3094

This is about the only other way I can prove its legitimacy. The price just dropped from $25 to $20 today so I won't get my copy for a few days atleast.

If you still feel unsure however I urge you to register on the site and keep an eye on the sale thread to see who purchases it and see proof that they received their game. There is a limited supply though so don't wait too long.

tried to register just now and got this message[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

And yeah, I never even heard of this site

edit: was able to see the thread, the thread topic says this
Resonance of Fate (PS3) $25 Shipped!

Are they still affiliated with GameQuestDirect? Is that where the game actually ships from, or is it straight from the owners of GamePodunk?

[quote name='Black Swordsman']Are they still affiliated with GameQuestDirect? Is that where the game actually ships from, or is it straight from the owners of GamePodunk?[/QUOTE]

The website changed hands about 3 months ago and now the owners handle everything directly.

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']The website changed hands about 3 months ago and now the owners handle everything directly.[/QUOTE]

I remember that too, didn't know it has a new owner now. I got a good deal back then for fatal frame trilogy.

I remember they were affiliated with Gamequestdirect back then so I like their site. But now that they handle everything, not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anbu-black-ops']I remember that too, didn't know it has a new owner now. I got a good deal back then for fatal frame trilogy.

I remember they were affiliated with Gamequestdirect back then so I like their site. But now that they handle everything, not so much.[/QUOTE]

It may not be optimal but its because they're having to start from scratch, feeling out their audience and such.

In for one too. Looks like a decent JRPG worth $20.

They say it's brand new, US version. Hopefully it's wrapped new, not gamestop new :whistle2:#

[quote name='Be3fJerky']Price is back to $25 I think, will probably wait for a $20 again[/QUOTE]
Read that thread again. It's been lowered to $20 TODAY. Good until they close the thread.

Thank you eau. It is still going and will go until they close the thread. Therefore obviously not "dead" as another person claimed.

Some of you need to read alittle before jumping to conclusions and posting it here.

Seems like a great deal. I just registered with the site. However, the title of the thread and original subject say it's at $25, while some of the posts say it's only $20.

If it goes back to $20, I'd definitely snag one.

[quote name='mrw423']Seems like a great deal. I just registered with the site. However, the title of the thread and original subject say it's at $25, while some of the posts say it's only $20.

If it goes back to $20, I'd definitely snag one.[/QUOTE]

As has been stated multiple times in this thread, whoever is running this deal posted a few lines down that the price had been reduced to $20 for the remainder of their quantity.

am I a fucking moron why cant I get the challenge question to work. What did you guys put to get it to work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously what did you guys enter, I want to purchase, and I know that its going to be something completly stupid that I missed. GamePodunk backwards, is kundoPemaG, correct?

[quote name='mrw423']Seems like a great deal. I just registered with the site. However, the title of the thread and original subject say it's at $25, while some of the posts say it's only $20.

If it goes back to $20, I'd definitely snag one.[/QUOTE]

:wall:

[quote name='havoksend']Seriously what did you guys enter, I want to purchase, and I know that its going to be something completly stupid that I missed. GamePodunk backwards, is kundoPemaG, correct?[/QUOTE]

You're just having some dyslexia. It's kN, not kU.

Gamepodunk.com has an awesome blogging offer and contests going on as well so when you go take advantage of the deal check them out!

Its an awesome gaming community if you're looking for a good forum!

Yea I noticed from looking at the thread that it looks like a good bunch of folks. Especially since this seems to be more a member give away rather than a transaction for profit. I'll stick around there.

Can you still partake in this if your member status is "Validating"? Apparently, they've set it so an administrator has to validate accounts, and I'm guessing that won't happen until after this has ended. I can view the thread and the instructions, but I don't know if they'll just refund the payment if you're still a Validating user.

Got my tracking # too :D

[quote name='Heat']Can you still partake in this if your member status is "Validating"? Apparently, they've set it so an administrator has to validate accounts, and I'm guessing that won't happen until after this has ended. I can view the thread and the instructions, but I don't know if they'll just refund the payment if you're still a Validating user.[/QUOTE]
Did you click the link sent to your email address to validate your account?

[quote name='eau']Got my tracking # too :D

Did you click the link sent to your email address to validate your account?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but after doing so, I got a message saying administrators are manually validating accounts.

bread's done
Back