Resonance of Fate (PS3) $20 @ Gamepodunk.com

[quote name='SDC']From what I understand, the combat/customization/level system in this game is so complex a guide would probably be really helpful.[/QUOTE]

Maybe customization, but combat and levels are simple. For combat, you just do hero actions and break things to gain resonance and hero points, and for levels you switch between three kinds of weapons.

The price is still $20.

It was originally posted at $25. Then they reduced to $20 and haven't increased the price ever since. Go read their thread.

The deal ends tomorrow October 19 (midnight PT). Any payment received after that will be refunded.

[quote name='eau']The price is still $20.

It was originally posted at $25. Then they reduced to $20 and haven't increased the price ever since. Go read their thread.

The deal ends tomorrow October 19 (midnight PT). Any payment received after that will be refunded.[/QUOTE]

yeah people are sure lazy to read the thread

in for 1, ive been looking for a cheap price on this game! Thanks so much! I cant wait for your new store to be open! Thanks!

[quote name='hanun1002']to me, it is 25[/QUOTE]

Read the post below the one that lists $25...you'll see it says the price was lowered to $20.

This particular deal will be over today at midnight but I am starting an official Gamepodunk.com deals thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my eye on this game for awhile but figured I could wait since it'd be like my 30th game in my backlog, but at $20 shipped, brand spankin' new... why not. In for one!

My copy came today.

I'm tempted to take the plunge on Super Street Fighter IV as well. I've already got the regular SFIV but that's a sweet price.

bread's done
Back