Resonance of Fate (PS3) $30.40

And now I'm wondering if I should return the copy I bought at Best Buy last week. I think this has been dropping steadily in last 2 weeks. Any thoughts as to how low it'll go?

They also have Yakuza 3 from that merchant if I remember correctly. I was gonna buy those 2 games from them, but I won Resonance of Fate bidding on ebay.

Any recommendations on this game? I'm kinda hoping for something like Chrono Trigger or Tales of Symphonia...

I am not sure what other RPG it is like, but it is pretty good once you get over the initial difficult curve. If Tales games have similar battle system with each other then it doesn't play like "Tales of" series game. And nothing like Chrono Trigger.

Yakuza 3 for $30 and some cents shipping included?!?!?! F*UC*KKKKKKK I just bought Yakuza 3 on Aug. 23rd from Amazon $34.99 and it goes into shipping soon/can't be canceled just today... bah, what's 4 bucks anyways...

Really tempting to order but with Valkyria Chronicles II coming out tomorrow and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep I'll have to pass for now.

Locks up a ton on my PS3, one of the slim 40s, tons of people saying it locks up a ton of launch 20s/60s. Lots of RoF forums talk about how it's a problem on both PS3s and 360s with no word of a patch. Just a warning to people looking at it.

Edit: By a ton, I mean it locks up every time I try to go to one of the tutorial battles, like every 15 minutes, so it's unplayable.

Sucks how every time Kmart gets a sale ($34.99 this week), there's always some deal that beats most of their prices (this one). Just got it from the Kmart sale too!

[quote name='Finnian']Locks up a ton on my PS3, one of the slim 40s, tons of people saying it locks up a ton of launch 20s/60s. Lots of RoF forums talk about how it's a problem on both PS3s and 360s with no word of a patch. Just a warning to people looking at it.

Edit: By a ton, I mean it locks up every time I try to go to one of the tutorial battles, like every 15 minutes, so it's unplayable.[/QUOTE]
I've played the game for about 20 hours and it only froze on me twice. The freezes are pretty random and not based on how long your PS3 has been running. It once froze during a boss battle and I was beyond pissed. The second time was during a random encounter on the main map. I have the MGS4 80GB PS3.

Games & Electronics Online is gone. Next one is from Gameroom Deals Inc. $24.11 + $3.99 shipping = $28.00 total, which is not too bad either.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']$30.40 is the magic price for ROF, in for 1! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

ur welcome!

Got my copy of yakuza from them. Pretty good seller, I'm impress. They even leave a note saying the price is the reason you bought the item, but the service will be the one that will make you come back.

Mine was a fat 40gb and I plat the game without a single freeze. I would be angry too if it did freeze on me especially in some of the longer dungeons.

Ordered my copy on Sunday and it got here today. I was a bit worried about trusting a 3rd party seller but Games & Electronics Online came through really well, I'll keep a look out again for them if there is another sale later. For $30 bucks I hope to get a lot of enjoyment out of this.

bread's done
Back