Resonance of Fate

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
This week's giveaway is a deep and meaningful JRPG from Sega:

81zudeGdddS._AA1500_%5B1%5D_61e42688-691c-49f3-9510-a2676e6ced06.jpg

If 20-60 hours (or more) of sci-fi role-playing goodness is your ticket to nirvana (or there's a JRPG fan in your life), here's your chance to win:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2011/11/free_stuff_friday_-_resonance.html

Just enter by 8p Pacific on Wednesday, Nov. 9. Due to Daylight Savings Time ending Sunday, that means you get an extra hour to enter (even if your location doesn't changes its clocks).

Oh, and if you missed it, we managed to squeak in the zombie-filled Busy Gamer Podcast 67 last week - give it a listen, it's only 9 minutes long and packed with the sounds of gore and bad dialogue from Dead Island and Resident Evil 4. Hard to say if it's more funny than chilling - but you can decide and let us know!

Good luck, and enjoy the show!

Thanks! Entered! I'm sad I forgot to enter the KEY giveaway :( Really wanted that game! Rented it, but it deserves a spot in my collection.

I didn't know anything about this game. A friend recommened it, so I picked it up and really liked it. It does take some effort getting to understand the combat system, so I hHope it goes to someone who will stick with it.

Still time to enter! Going to be an insanely busy week, appreciate any and all bumps and tweets to help get the word out. Thanks and good luck!

bread's done
Back