[Restocked P.618] ~ CHEAP Airsoft BB guns.. STARTING FROM $9

[quote name='moojuice']Pfft, im still waiting for my paypal to clear my payments.[/QUOTE]

It has cleared and your product is going out today via Priority Mail, expect your package by Saturday.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']It has cleared and your product is going out today via Priority Mail, expect your package by Saturday.[/QUOTE]
Hopefully. It has been snowing quite a bit here lateley, but since its from California, hopefully it won't be delayed too long. Im jonsen to shoot my friends...*eye twitch*

[quote name='moojuice']Hopefully. It has been snowing quite a bit here lateley, but since its from California, hopefully it won't be delayed too long. Im jonsen to shoot my friends...*eye twitch*[/QUOTE]

I think priority has a guarentee of 2-3 days, I'm not sure but it shouldnt be effected by weather since its separated from the first class mail.

Shooting humans is dangerous!@ Use eye protection ;)

Can I get some REAL STEEL BB's, I got roaches the size of dogs in my house,

these plastic BB's will reflect off of their hardshells, and cause me to have one eye.

BTW I ordered some of the 6mm paint balls for these guns, AWESOME STUFF

[quote name='DealsRus']Can I get some REAL STEEL BB's, I got roaches the size of dogs in my house,

these plastic BB's will reflect off of their hardshells, and cause me to have one eye.

BTW I ordered some of the 6mm paint balls for these guns, AWESOME STUFF[/QUOTE]

Actually I JUST stocked these paint BBs. You're just a little late for a bargain. xD But you can always rebuy.

I do not have any steel bbs but I will attempt to look for them. If I locate some within 5 business days I will notify you.

I am also going to sell just the paintball bbs soon.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Actually I JUST stocked these paint BBs. You're just a little late for a bargain. xD But you can always rebuy.

I do not have any steel bbs but I will attempt to look for them. If I locate some within 5 business days I will notify you.

I am also going to sell just the paintball bbs soon.[/QUOTE]

I managed to get 1,000 6mm paint ball BB's for $14 shipped priority (5 cans of 200 QTY each)

bread's done
Back