RESTOCK'S CONFIRMED (FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wiseguy']JUST STFU EVERYBODY!

Geeez can't you guys act like grown ups?

Campaigner you were a jag for trying to say that
Never4Ever was using a lame term, so if I was you I would leave and STFU.[/quote]

lame term? so are you saying nearly everyone who enjoys going to these boards has said SHAQ-FU one way or another so you shut the shaq fu up

[quote name='Wshakspear']oh, i agree, but this is probably just like the BB sale, where stuff was in transit from the warehouse weeks after it was first announced here.[/quote]

That would be sweet if they did restock DEAD OR ALIVE BEACH VOLLEYBALL AND MORROWIND GAME OF THE YEAR, in the Chicagoland area.

*hopes they are reading this*

LOL you guys have me dying over here when your "thintelligence". i hate rap while im at it, rap stands for retards attempt poetry and if your white you shouldn't be listening to it because that closest you'll get to any projects are the ones you do for the science fair.

[quote name='The Campaigner']LOL you guys have me dying over here when your "thintelligence". i hate rap while im at it, rap stands for retards attempt poetry and if your white you shouldn't be listening to it because that closest you'll get to any projects are the ones you do for the science fair.[/quote]

Jesus, is that your post count or your I.Q?

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Wiseguy']JUST STFU EVERYBODY!

Geeez can't you guys act like grown ups?

Campaigner you were a jag for trying to say that
Never4Ever was using a lame term, so if I was you I would leave and STFU.[/quote]

lame term? so are you saying nearly everyone who enjoys going to these boards has said SHAQ-FU one way or another so you shut the shaq fu up[/quote]

I didn't say it was lame, Teh Campaigner said it was lame to use Shaq fu, because he didn't know about the swearbot.

Who's lame now?

[quote name='The Campaigner']LOL you guys have me dying over here when your "thintelligence". i hate rap while im at it, rap stands for retards attempt poetry and if your white you shouldn't be listening to it because that closest you'll get to any projects are the ones you do for the science fair.[/quote]

What a shock. He's ignorant and a racist.

Somebody has a pic that say's "This thread has been officially hijacked." They need to also change that to say, "This topic had been officially hijacked" for those that go off-topic.

By the by, I thought it was funny and noobish (see earlier post), but lets cut everyone some slack. There are a lot of new people over the past week.

As for restocking...it happens. There are still people finding Tetris/Clone Wars bundles that had been laying on some shelf somewhere.

But you know what I think... It's a trap!

[quote name='TomCloud9']My CC didnt restock and said they wasnt because all of the employees snagged them all. Some got fired over games.[/quote]

That would't suprise me either to be honest.

DUDE.

MAN.

m3877951-9895.jpg

[quote name='The Campaigner']I like how you guys make it sound like im a newbie to life, like i just made a jump into this new culture.

P.S. i just created this account, i've actually been a member here for some time. It's amazing when the people you joked about previously and thought there was something to them, how they turn on somebody based on a number next to my name.

P.S.S. I like being called unintelligent as i'm a double major in college with a 3.2 GPA and yada yada yada.[/quote]

How do we know your not making it up with the double major 3.2 G.P.A.

what does it really matter? Don't you feel high and mighty now.

I haven't been on this site for long as I joined a few weeks ago before the CC sale, but I took the initiative to read all the stickys, even though they were long. You don't understand it but CAG is a comraderie, it's not like on GameFaqs where every other person is out for your neck. The others were trying to explain it to you in a clear conciese and especially calm matter until you started to make yourself into an ass.

[quote name='The Campaigner']P.S.S. I like being called unintelligent as i'm a double major in college with a 3.2 GPA and yada yada yada.[/quote]

[quote name='"The Campaigner"']LOL you guys have me dying over here when your "thintelligence". i hate rap while im at it, rap stands for retards attempt poetry and if your white you shouldn't be listening to it because that closest you'll get to any projects are the ones you do for the science fair.

:cry: Another life wasted by ignorance.

[quote name='The Campaigner']Not directed specifically at you but stop saying that shaq-fu thing it sound incredibly lame and you sound less intelligent because it looks like you don't have the balls to say a curse word.[/quote]

HAHAHA best post all day!

I think there should be a new post tag for people who say funny stuff like that , instead of "cheap ass newbie" it should be "dumb ass newbie"
lol

Oh yaeh back on topic, Through my journeys to two CCs, I have found that one did not recieve a large restock, but it seemed that they got new games from somewhere. I was there nearly every day of the week and they said they wouldnot have one, but maybe they found some somwhere hidden in their inventory or something because they were mainly PS games and about 5 OLD GBC and GBA games.

the other one on the other hand got a huge restock where most of the games i had already picked up so i left it for the other CAGs.

Oh yaeh back on topic, Through my journeys to two CCs, I have found that one did not recieve a large restock, but it seemed that they got new games from somewhere. I was there nearly every day of the week and they said they wouldnot have one, but maybe they found some somwhere hidden in their inventory or something because they were mainly PS games and about 5 OLD GBC and GBA games.

the other one on the other hand got a huge restock where most of the games i had already picked up so i left it for the other CAGs.

(Edit:) Sorry for the double post. If you look at the time of postage it shows that it was at the same time. Makes no sense to me, does anyone know how that happened?

[quote name='The Campaigner']How is that racist? Did i say i hate blacks, whites, gi joe?[/quote]

rap stands for retards attempt poetry and if your white you shouldn't be listening to it because that closest you'll get to any projects are the ones you do for the science fair

There's quite a heavy implication there about what you think the lifestyles of both Caucasian and African Americans is. Due to this distinction based soley upon race, I find it very easy to reach the burden that I would need to come to the conclusion that you are a racist.

I have a feeling that if any restocks are done, it will be on a small scale, and deal with mostly old sports titles and some of the games experiencing lower degrees of success. Anyone expecting a restock of something like Disgeae is just deluding themselves.

I bet you don't even know what race i am. Besides most of rap consists of violence, sex, killing, etc. Now if i said something specific to a race which i don't recall, like blacks are lazy or something then ok, but if you say white people can't dance that's probably more dead on then racist, well call me racist and you'll sound dumb, you should go see webster about what the word racist means.

[quote name='The Campaigner']I bet you don't even know what race i am. Besides most of rap consists of violence, sex, killing, etc. Now if i said something specific to a race which i don't recall, like blacks are lazy or something then ok, but if you say white people can't dance that's probably more dead on then racist, well call me racist and you'll sound dumb, you should go see webster about what the word racist means.[/quote]

Attention, all hands on deck, the U.S.S. Campaigner is taking on water and sinking fast, abandon ship, abandon ship!

[quote name='The Campaigner']I bet you don't even know what race i am. Besides most of rap consists of violence, sex, killing, etc. Now if i said something specific to a race which i don't recall, like blacks are lazy or something then ok, but if you say white people can't dance that's probably more dead on then racist, well call me racist and you'll sound dumb, you should go see webster about what the word racist means.[/quote]

huh :?:

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Circuit City, this is all your fault...

I think that whatever is left in the warehouse most likely sports words like, "Stake: Fortune Fighters" or "Universal Studios" on the packaging. Most of the junk left over will be sold directly through the website, I suspect.

I went to my local CC today in the vain hope of finding some games that might have been restocked. No such luck. The selection is quite pitiful indeed, consisting entirely of two year-old sports titles or awful racing games that no one in his right mind would play. *sigh*

Well I did check out this thread to see if the Chicago-land CCs were restocking, BUT its apparently turned into noobie madness over here.

Maybe I should just go throw on some EMINEM and NOT DANCE because I am whiter than fresh snow.

Oh and congrats on the GPA, it must be hard to get so many B's. I mean getting a 3.6 like me is pretty meaningless because I don't pick on people who enjoy sharing deals with each other online.

Why don't you go play some fucking fuck you fucking shaq-futard.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='The Campaigner']I bet you don't even know what race i am. Besides most of rap consists of violence, sex, killing, etc. Now if i said something specific to a race which i don't recall, like blacks are lazy or something then ok, but if you say white people can't dance that's probably more dead on then racist, well call me racist and you'll sound dumb, you should go see webster about what the word racist means.[/quote]

Attention, all hands on deck, the U.S.S. Campaigner is taking on water and sinking fast, abandon ship, abandon ship![/quote]

You're right! And look, Admiral Ackbar is up at the bow, screaming, "I'm the king of the world! I'm the king of the world!" Save him!

attention_whore4.jpg

Take care now, bye bye then!
ace17.jpg

It's funny how you manage to avoid the 27 different replies or more that you get when you say that someone is incredibly lame for using the F word and having it filtered out with shaq fu, then are too damn embarassed to confront and admit it.

Well, I skipped the last two pages, so I hope nobody else has said this: You have to be really fucking stupid to not be able to avoid the filter.

:)

I bet you don't even know what race i am.

You know what? I don't even care. No matter what race you are, your words already speak to a racial bais, thus making you racist.
The content of your character, as show by your posts, speaks louder than your skin color ever would.

Besides most of rap consists of violence, sex, killing, etc.
And? That wasn't the part that established you as a racist. Your point of view on rap is neither here nor there.

Now if i said something specific to a race which i don't recall,

if your white you shouldn't be listening to it because that closest you'll get to any projects are the ones you do for the science fair .

How about this? There are some heavy allegations implied in that statement.

like blacks are lazy or something then ok, but if you say white people can't dance that's probably more dead on then racist, well call me racist and you'll sound dumb, you should go see webster about what the word racist means.

Attempting justification? Sounds exactly like what a racist would try to do to say that they aren't.

[quote name='Deus Ex Machina']Well, I skipped the last two pages, so I hope nobody else has said this: You have to be really fucking stupid to not be able to avoid the filter.

:)[/quote]

You are hella cool.

I think this would have happened regardlessly.
There are just too many new people.
Unless a mod is on 24/7, this stuff is going to happen.

All you need is a noob who has a false sense of superiority and this will spark off.
This would happen every so often normally, but thanks to the huge number of new users thanks to the CC sale, it's just radically more pronounced.

[quote name='JSweeney']I think this would have happened regardlessly.

All you need is a noob who has a false sense of superiority and this will spark off.
This would happen every so often normally, but thanks to the huge number of new users thanks to the CC sale, it's just radically more pronounced.[/quote]

Yo.

you see, I'm normally a nice guy, I mean ask anyone, only people I had beef with was Cloudspekk and dennisdfat, your the 3rd person to out right piss me off like you did.

there use to be acertain saying, but I believe it's changed sense then:

Ask a stupid question, get flamed you fucking reject.

BTW I wouldn't mess with JSweeny, you'll only come out making an ass of yourself.

Oh and I almost forgot Rap is cool, your reason's for stating otherwise is too broad, it can be applied to all music genre's (cept gospel), so your feeble attempt at insult is once again switched to make yourself look like an even bigger asshole.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney']I think this would have happened regardlessly.

This would happen every so often normally, but thanks to the huge number of new users thanks to the CC sale, it's just radically more pronounced.[/quote]

Yo.[/quote]

Double yo :wink:

[quote name='JSweeney']

[/quote]

Even then this stuff will happen. I come on this site to look for deals and trades and not to put things in the right place and lock threads about illegal acts or products. Personally I will say that CC has sucked the fun out of this site for me as no one posts in the right place and wants to make my job harder. I could care less how many CC threads are up as long as they are in the right place(aside from the places listed in my sig. )

Hopefully I get my games tomorrow and Solid Snake will be able to take the edge off for the next few days. If not a duel with Darth Vader and M. Bison are in order at the arcade

Thank you all...so much for your wisdom. I loved the personal PM's which all your classy thoughts, like c---sucker, racist, child molester????, etc. You have all touched me in a way that only a bunch of good-looking, intelligent, success teens and adults could have. No, i do not belong to gamefaqs, nor do i go to forums and cause problems. I would appreciate it if someone, to copy this text, maybe insult me some more, and have a little fun with me. Somebody who thinks there tough because they saw Goodfellas, or like G.I. Joe. I also loved the racist bit. Classic CAG all the way. Oh and to the one with the picture of the masculine woman, howers, that's a pic stronger then coffee, got me right and perky.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Personally I will say that CC has sucked the fun out of this site for me as no one posts in the right place and wants to make my job harder. I could care less how many CC threads are up as long as they are in the right place(aside from the places listed in my sig. )[/quote]

I couldn't agree more.

Don't worry Casey, I'm sure in a week or two, after all this CC madness has died down, so will the traffic of stupid people, pontless posts, double posts and people just posting to cause trouble. Hopefully, everything will go back to the way it was a week or so ago. Hopefully.

To all the new people who have joined because of this CC sale and are not total jerks and are actually reading the board rules and posting helpfully and not making racist comments, welcome to CAG. Everyone else, grow up.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='JSweeney']I think this would have happened regardlessly.

Yo.[/quote]

Double yo :wink:[/quote]

Same here :wink:

If a tree falls in the woods, does it kill any beavers? Who the hell knows. One way to combat the ignorance and rather annoying posts (other than not reading them), is to not respond to them.

Let the kid with the B average just spout. He'll shut up eventually. If we don't end up responding to every dumbass comment ever made on this board, maybe we'll have more time for decent discussions about, you know, games. And stuff..

Just a thought.

Wow, and here I thought that for some reason there would actually be a list of the stores that were confirmed to recieve more games this week. I guess I was totally wrong.

[quote name='The Campaigner']Thank you all...so much for your wisdom. I loved the personal PM's which all your classy thoughts, like c---sucker, racist, child molester????, etc. You have all touched me in a way that only a bunch of good-looking, intelligent, success teens and adults could have. No, i do not belong to gamefaqs, nor do i go to forums and cause problems. I would appreciate it if someone, to copy this text, maybe insult me some more, and have a little fun with me. Somebody who thinks there tough because they saw Goodfellas, or like G.I. Joe. I also loved the racist bit. Classic CAG all the way. Oh and to the one with the picture of the masculine woman, howers, that's a pic stronger then coffee, got me right and perky.[/quote]

You're still here....Why?

I was trying to lighten the mood and make fun of it all. But you and some others take it so seriously. This is what's wrong here and a lot of places lately. You get serious when you shouldn't and not serious enough when you need to be.

ALL IT IS IS A FREAKIN VIDEOGAME SALE.

RIGHT NOW people are dying in the middle east and here we are b!tching and moaning about a sale and how we react to each other. GET OVER YOURSELVES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back