Resurfacing GC Games

Raygne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Anyone know of a good place to get GC games resurfaced? I know there are places online that do it. The local stores butcher them and have no clue how to use the machines. I know my local Funcoland had a machine and the one guy there could repair just about anything. They changed to Gamestop and the machine was removed. I have checked a few places online but I don't know anyone that has experience with them. I am looking to get them restored to mirrors. The scratched aren't bad at all and I know it can be done.

This reminds me I actually had the same question (bought some preplayed games that play well but could lose the scratches).

Are any of the online places respectable? Has anyone ever used any of them? No stores around here resurface discs at all anymore let alone GCN games.

Most places are 5-6 dollars each but they need to know what they are doing. The one local place is afraid to let it polish the disc for very long. They have swirls all over them. The plastic is thick enough to take several layers off without hurting the disc.

bread's done
Back