Retail-to-Digital Save Compatibility List for Retail Games on PSN

I may not understand your questions completely, so I'll see if I can answer them.

If you have the GTA IV full game trial, you should be able to instantly tell if it works with your retail save based on whether it starts from the beginning or not. Nobody has posted yet as to whether they're compatible or not.

Episodes From Liberty City is a standalone game that lets you just play the two pieces of DLC with none of the content from GTAIV, so I don't believe it's compatible with GTA IV saves in any way. If you grab the Ultimate Edition, you just gets the add-ons for GTAIV along with the main game, so the save compatibility should work the same as GTA IV.
I haven't purchased GTA 4 yet I got the trial because it's free. I was just wondering if the save is multi-purpose.

I'm pretty sure that the GTA IV save doesn't work with Episodes From Liberty City and vice versa. The Ultimate Edition should work just fine with GTA IV saves since you get the same base GTA IV game.

I'm pretty sure that the GTA IV save doesn't work with Episodes From Liberty City and vice versa. The Ultimate Edition should work just fine with GTA IV saves since you get the same base GTA IV game.
Oh I'm sure the GTA IV save doesn't work with Liberty City. I was asking if I purchased the collection would a save for GTA IV work for GTA IV and the same idea with Gay Tony and Lost and the Damned.

the 'infamous' saves was not compatible in 2011... i played the disc version and got the digital version as free game when the psn was down for months... they changed this now and when?...

bread's done
Back