Retirement lowball coming soon...

Saturn Resident Evil complete with some light scratches 11

Playstation 1 Resident Evil 1complete in small jewel case and also includes longbox packaging with manual 5

Gamecube Resident Evil Remake complete $5
Dreamcast Resident Evil 3 Nemesis complete/mint. $4
Playstation 1 Resident Evil 2 complete- $2

Resident Evil Code Veronica X official guide. Minor wear and bending but very good condition. Still includes secrets section.- $1
Resident Evil 5 Chris/ Sheva sandglobe. New, never opened. -$3
Japanese Sega Saturn Biohazard complete, excellent condition-$3

Lets up the ante here:

Resident Evil Saturn - $20
Resident Evil Archives Book - $10
Resident Evil 4 Making of - $5
Weskers Report - $5
Litho - $5

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Lets up the ante here:

Resident Evil Saturn - $20
Resident Evil Archives Book - $10
Resident Evil 4 Making of - $5
Weskers Report - $5
Litho - $5[/QUOTE]

I've been sitting here...waiting. I knew you were going to swoop in and put some awesome bids down. Thank you, my friend. TigerKiddo already put 10 bucks on the archive book but I didn't update the bids in a while.

I will be updating bids more regularly today. Thank you all for your bids, this lowball ends in mere hours!

Enjoy a ridiculous Leon video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEGJwR5tH7k

For the RE1 for psx that includes the longbox the pictures you have is the listed is that the Resident Evil in the GH case?

Gamecube Resident Evil 4 preview disc $2

[quote name='kube00']For the RE1 for psx that includes the longbox the pictures you have is the listed is that the Resident Evil in the GH case?

Gamecube Resident Evil 4 preview disc $2
[/QUOTE]

No sir, it's the regular version. I backed out on listing the GH version because I'm going to give it to a friend. It's the original version with the original longbox and the original jewel case version. Both have manuals and inserts.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I am going to have to go home after work and see which guides I have and don't have. There are so damn many for RE1-RE3 and for CV... :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yep. I actually just started using the CV and RE4 guides because I bought the HD versions of them on PSN.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Yep. I actually just started using the CV and RE4 guides because I bought the HD versions of them on PSN.[/QUOTE]

Are the HD versions a significant improvement over the original disc versions?

Dreamcast Resident Evil 3 Nemesis complete/mint- $5
Resident Evil Code Veronica X official guide. Minor wear and bending but very good condition. Still includes secrets section- $2.50

Alright friends, I'm back for the remainder. Invoices should be finished tonight right after the lowball unless my lesbian friend wants to go have a drink. I will update bids frequently. Relaxing right now, gonna watch a chick flick, Bridesmaids in my underpants on the couch. Happy bidding, thank you all for your support!

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Are the HD versions a significant improvement over the original disc versions?[/QUOTE]

I thought someone would never ask....
Well, I have only played a little of Code Veronica but it is not a very big improvement over the PS2 version. It is the best CVX is going to look on an HD TV, maybe except through VGA on the Dreamcast.

Resident Evil 4 looks VERY NICE. But it is noticable that they used the PS2 version to port it from. There are lighting and shadowing issues that the PS2 version had opposed to the Gamecube version. Also, there are some audio problems. When the ganados yell at you it sounds like they're screaming at you through the speaker at the drive-up window of hell. Other than that, it looks great in HD, and I am enjoying myself playing through it for the billionth time.

Gamecube Resident Evil 4 LE Gamestop Tin - $11 Potatoeman
Gamecube Resident Evil 2 complete/mint - $9 Potatoeman
Saturn Resident Evil complete with some light scratches - $21 Potatoeman
Playstation 1 Resident Evil 1complete in small jewel case and also includes longbox packaging with manual - $11 Potatoeman
Resident Evil Archives book- $22 Potatoeman

RANDOM END TIME BEGINS!!

Question_mark.png

bread's done
Back