Retirement lowball coming soon...

I'm still waiting to hear that rakshas got my payment, but seeing how he wanted to run a new lowball on the 26th or 27th, and it's the 28th now with no reply, I'm guessing he's temporarily caught up in some things.

[quote name='DypaehC']I'm still waiting to hear that rakshas got my payment, but seeing how he wanted to run a new lowball on the 26th or 27th, and it's the 28th now with no reply, I'm guessing he's temporarily caught up in some things.[/QUOTE]

Busy hellidays :p
I will have this lowball up and running today, all paid items were shipped. Just have to scrounge up some items for ya'll. Time to start getting rid of my massive Konami collection? Hmmm...

Chewbacca's Abortion;9231761 said:
Y0U GOT ANY PHOTOS OR LiSTS TO TEASE US WITH?!!?!?!?!?

drag.jpg

And yes, this is me in drag... :roll:

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Psssh, jealous...

Anyway, LOWBALL START! Yes, I'm aware there is only 3 things, more to come![/QUOTE]

Hopefully, I already have all those.

I will help in a nearly meaningless fashion on all such auctions that will end outside my price range, damn straaaight.

Sega Dreamcast Bundle - $6

[quote name='girfreak']When is the auction ending?[/QUOTE]

I plan to announce an end date in the next day or so, gonna add a few games and maybe some guides, or anime or something. Thanks for your patience and bids!

Oh, and since I was going to bump up the shippng and forgot to I think it is not right to change the shipping prices after the auction has started. The shipping will still be three dollars per system bundle.

[quote name='Link2999']Have a question on the Gameboy Advance SP. Is the model number AGS-001, or AGS-101? Looking for an AGS-001 to use to mod my Gameboy Color with a front-lit screen (http://mikejmoffitt.com/tut/tut_cgb.html). If it's the 001 I'll put up an $8 bid (hoping Amazon GCs are a valid payment method).[/QUOTE]

He answered about the model number a page back.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']001, and it is a an American release.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo Gamecube bundle - $7
Sega Dreamcast Bundle - $20

NEW ITEMS ATTACK!
PS3 Katamari Forever complete

Dreamcast Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, complete excellent condition

Saturn D- complete excellent condition

Genesis/Megadrive JP Whip Rush, no manual

PS1 Remote Control Dandy, complete, excellent condition, prelude to RAD, big robot punchy time!

Game Boy Cast
levania Adventure, cart only

Parasite Eve Official Guide, Electronics Boutique exclusive version with poster- Excelllent condition, light bend on back cover, huge Aya poster still attached, I expect whoever wins this to tape it to their ceiling and touch themselves to it... :p

Dino Crisis guide, Versus version, excellent condition with poster still attached, includes Gamestop preorder mission map

Xenosaga official guide, shows wear but no tears

Hrunggh, must steel myself against the Me + Aya + Regina threeway and focus!

bread's done
Back