Retractable Stylus $.01

It's too bad this is through a 3rd party or else you could solve the shipping problem by ordering 2500 and picking super saver.

As I have said before, if you're after a retractable stylus for the original DS and you want something that has more heft, more durability, and is suited for larger hands, this is worth the price even after shipping. I bought one and posted a fairly lengthy review in the GBA/DS discussion section of the site.

Damnit, not eligible for Prime.
I could have ordered a crapload of them for free 2-day shipping and sold them cheap (shipping only) to you guys.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']As I have said before, if you're after a retractable stylus for the original DS and you want something that has more heft, more durability, and is suited for larger hands, this is worth the price even after shipping. I bought one and posted a fairly lengthy review in the GBA/DS discussion section of the site.[/QUOTE]

Now that's information that might help. I don't need one, but I hae a friend who lost his styli and really enjoyed using my extendable hori.

[quote name='gumbyboots']I ordered one. I see that the shipping charge dropped $1.[/quote]

Shipping still comes up $5 for me.

Even greater, I upped the quantity to 5 and shipping is now over $20.

SDC was right, shipping just raped this deal and then didn't pay child support.

The 'shipping' price is really just the item price + shipping price. I'd venture to guess the company isn't really just unloading them for $0.01 and happens to have high shipping.

$5 shipped isn't too bad for a quality product (assuming this is a quality product as darkwingduck said).

[quote name='sixersballernum3']The 'shipping' price is really just the item price + shipping price. I'd venture to guess the company isn't really just unloading them for $0.01 and happens to have high shipping.

$5 shipped isn't too bad for a quality product (assuming this is a quality product as darkwingduck said).[/QUOTE]

This is how I looked at it when I ordered the darn thing. I didn't want or need more than 1, so the shipping costs weren't as big of a factor to me.

bread's done
Back