Retro Atari Classics (DS) $9.99 at Fred Meyer B&M

Quigoni

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Did a search for this but didn't find anything. Went to my store to look at DS titles and found this game on sale. Didn't look in the other sections as I was in a hurry.

Checked online and it lists as $29.99.

Not that great of game, but for the nostalgia it could be worth $9.99 (I picked it up heh).

It's also $9.99 at ToysRUs (with the Green Tag sale ... even if it isn't marked $9.99, it will ring up as such when it's totaled at the register) for those of you who don't have a Fred Meyer store near.

Centipede is great on the go. :lol:

[quote name='Heyricochet']Damn you west coast! Damn you! This is the price that I would pay for portable tempest.[/QUOTE]

I shake my fist at the East Coast sometimes too for all the neat things you guys get ahead of time (like TV shows ;P).

[quote name='Quigoni']Did a search for this but didn't find anything. Went to my store to look at DS titles and found this game on sale. Didn't look in the other sections as I was in a hurry.

Checked online and it lists as $29.99.

Not that great of game, but for the nostalgia it could be worth $9.99 (I picked it up heh).[/QUOTE]

That's pretty good for Fred Meyer since their sales and especially their "clearances" would normally consist of marking it down to $27.97, and then not allowing the coupons (15 or 20% off video games that they sometimes have) to be used on it :D. This happened once with some game I wanted - the clearance price was MORE than the normal price minus coupon discount. They even refused to ring it up at FULL price then apply the coupon.

I plan on picking this up for $6 at TRU when they hit 70% next week. Failing that I'll get it from EB.

[quote name='io']That's pretty good for Fred Meyer since their sales and especially their "clearances" would normally consist of marking it down to $27.97, and then not allowing the coupons (15 or 20% off video games that they sometimes have) to be used on it :D. This happened once with some game I wanted - the clearance price was MORE than the normal price minus coupon discount. They even refused to ring it up at FULL price then apply the coupon.

I plan on picking this up for $6 at TRU when they hit 70% next week. Failing that I'll get it from EB.[/QUOTE]

They used to have a 40% clearance (off video games) coupon every 2-3 months or so.... but it's been over a year since I've last seen it.

It was out of stock at the Johnson Creek Fred Meyers when I went yesterday. So I made up for it by buying $182 worth of groceries. Much better.

bread's done
Back