Retro City Rampage -Free Avatar Tee

Ninja Twin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
879 (100%)
This is a Facebook Promo so log into your FB account and search for "Retro City Rampage"

Share their cover image and message the pGe specifying what version of the Tee you want (M or F). They send them off every morning (US Time)

Mods: Please feel free to move this to the appropriate forum or delete if needed.

Merry Christmas !!

It bothers me that he started giving away a bunch more of these... I've been rocking mine since PAX '11 when they were harder to nab. :p

[quote name='Ninja Twin']This is a Facebook Promo so log into your FB account and search for "Retro City Rampage"

Share their cover image and message the pGe specifying what version of the Tee you want (M or F). They send them off every morning (US Time)

Mods: Please feel free to move this to the appropriate forum or delete if needed.

Merry Christmas !![/QUOTE]

Thanks OP.
Now I have a ;) Spiffy "Limited Edition" Avatar Tshirt.

The instructions are meh for people that have no clue how to do this on the dumb new timeline and nobody wants to help few of us so i give up. says you need email or name to send to and oh well not worth it time is money.

random code for random goodie...

QRH46-6J3KK-M4K26-GQHJD-QGYDZ

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']The instructions are meh for people that have no clue how to do this on the dumb new timeline and nobody wants to help few of us so i give up. says you need email or name to send to and oh well not worth it time is money.

random code for random goodie...

QRH46-6J3KK-M4K26-GQHJD-QGYDZ[/QUOTE]

lurked!

1st code sent was wrong gender then 2nd was used already.... not a good start oh well wasted time doing and figuring out what i had to do. 2x Fail...

bread's done
Back