Retro Game Challenge DS $9.99 new $4.99 Used EB [Canada]

WOW... Great tip for anyone who doesn't already have the game, thanks! Any retro fan who hasn't tried this game yet should give it a shot. The homage to 8-bit gaming is wonderful, and well worth $5!

[quote name='jeffx']Just a fantastic game. Is anyone getting local stock though? I tried a couple postal codes, no results.[/QUOTE]

Just tried my code, got 4 stores to "show" they have stock. Might have to make a trip up to the city tomorrow. :D

Thanks OP, gonna go pick up a copy tm :)

If anyone wants me to grab an extra let me know right now, my store only has new copies though.

Few places in Edmonton showing stock, but none of my nearby stores. If I'm feeling extra adventurous tomorrow then I'll check it out.

Is this sort of thing typically a clearance, or is this just a new permanent price?

Another game for 5 used for the DS is N+.

It's a great platformer, especially if you never played it before. It's worth owning even if you have another version (PSP, XBLA, PC).

I was going to pick up the game for my cousin, but locations in town were all out. They did say the price had dropped.

Managed to pick up Little King Story new for $25 and Half-Minute Hero new for $20 instead.

[quote name='jeffx']Just a fantastic game. Is anyone getting local stock though? I tried a couple postal codes, no results.[/QUOTE]

They're in stock at the 3 stores in Sherbrooke, according to the website. Want a copy?

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Retro Game Challenge DS $9.99 new $4.99 Used EB[/QUOTE]

Great game! They games are knockoffs, but believe it or not, they are actually quite good games in their own right. The devs clearly have a love for the 8-bit era and it shows with this one.

Just picked up Dragon Ball Origins used for 4.60 in tic after Edge discount. Not surprising since new copies are only 10 bucks for about a week and a half now.

Definitely worth it for anyone who've watched the unbutchered/uncensored Dragon Ball anime or read the manga and feel like going thru the story again.

^ dude. let me know when you get to 4-3 (I believe). When you have to protect launch.

that mission is IMPOSSIBLE.

haha, Goku can barely protect himself from evil Launch even less protect her from anything else. I look forward to this mission (currently on 3-something).

Hm it's probably not 4-something. I believe it was the second to last chapter. Anyway maybe I'm just using the right move. Nobody can answer me on GameFAQs, no one probably played that far anyway.

bread's done
Back