Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
CURRENT DEALS:

$129.99 with free shipping at ThinkGeek

Important Information
​Warranty registration - http://www.retron5.com/warrantyregistration_/
Patch Notes / How to Update (Last update 6/10/2014) - http://retron5.in/?src=98f13708210194c475687be6106a3b84

I've included the text from the pre-order era of this OP in spoilers for reference.
UPDATE 5/27/14: It's real this time. Hyperkin's June 6 release date is happening. Many mom and pop stores that have received their units have started selling them already, and many people who have ordered from Amazon (myself included) are reporting getting emails from Amazon notifying them that their orders qualify for release day delivery and are updating estimated delivery status to June 6th, no longer showing the "we need more time" placeholder. It's worth noting that so far only people who have ordered the grey unit from Amazon are receiving order updates (which coincides with Hyperkin reporting on their facebook page that they had shipped Amazon's grey preorder units, but Amazon had yet to place an order for the black units). All consoles that have been shown off online by reviewers, people who have been able to buy them before the street date, or Hyperkin themselves have all been grey consoles to this point. No word on black consoles. Another note: Chris Gallizzi of Hyperkin responded to an inquiry about Newegg orders by saying that he is not aware of any issues with Newegg's preorders, and they should be good to go for the launch.

UPDATE 5/22/14: Just one day after IGN and Polygon reported that Hyperkin would begin shipping units to retailers on May 22 (today as of this writing), Hyperkin essentially confirmed that. They have announced that the launch date for the long overdue RetroN 5 is June 6th, 2014. In a much quieter fashion (just by responding to a random person's comment) they confirmed this would be for North America only and that the console would launch in the UK in September. There is also one more small hitch. The rumor that the first batch of units would be only for mom/pop B&M retailers and that NO units from this batch would go to Amazon or Newegg has been gaining some serious steam. While Hyperkin has been responding to a decent amount of comments on their facebook page from excited fans, they continue to ignore questions about when Amazon orders will ship. So it seems those of us who preordered on Amazon still don't have a solid release date. Fulfillment could happen any time between June 6th through September or beyond.

UPDATE 5/21/14: IGN today reported that the RetroN 5 would begin shipping out on May 22 (tomorrow, as of this writing)! This coincides with Chris Gazzilli, Hyperkin's project manager, posting a picture on his facebook page of a massive shipping container full of RetroN 5 units. Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems hell may have just frozen over.

UPDATE 5/13/14: Hyperkin has listed the RetroN 5, and it's controllers, on their company wholesale store for authorized retailers to buy. The console (both colors) and controllers (both colors) are listed as sold out. I'm not sure if they were in stock and sold out quickly, or if they haven't been made available yet. Regardless, it's good news that the system is listed for the first time ever. Additionally, reviewers such as GameSpot and several youtube reviewers have received their review units, which appear to be retail units. The RetroN 5 seems to finally be around the corner. We'll see, but things look promising right now. One thing to note: the listing for the console on Hyperkin's wholesale page indicates that each wholesale box contains six units. If this is the case, it would seem to debunk the previous report of the console being shipped in quantities of four per retailer.

UPDATE 4/25/14: While this hasn't technically been confirmed by Hyperkin, I take it as fact. It's worth remembering that NOTHING has been officially confirmed by Hyperkin. Hyperkin has remained silent until unofficially confirming almost all known info in random interviews with various youtubers and forum members. Therefor, again, I take this as fact:

I spoke to Hyperkin today.

Here are the "unofficial" details.

The "end of May" release is a "soft" release. Meaning they really are waiting for the next batch due in the summer for the official real release. Amazon is NOT getting any of the units released at the end of May. Each retailer is only getting 4 units. Retail on the unit is $139.99 and $39.99 for the additional controller. The reasons for the price increase are both cosmetic and technical but if it works as it should then it should be a great retro system.

Our 4 are already taken with pre-orders. If you know any stores locally that are getting units, and you want one for end of May, then i suggest you contact them and put money down. Keep in mind that each store is getting 4 units only for the soft launch.
UPDATE 4/17/14: Hyperkin has increased the price of the RetroN 5, saying "north of $100, between $129.99 and $149.99". Alll pre-orders from Amazon should be honored via their pre-order price guarantee. I believe Newegg has the same guarantee, I am not sure about Stone Age Gamer or 8 Bit Classics. Think Geek still hasn't opened pre-orders on the unit, instead offering a link to be signed up for email notifications as to when it will be available. Also on the Amazon front, they have sold out or pre-orders. Furthermore, it is more likely you'll learn the ETA from Amazon, Newegg, or whoever you ordered it from. Hyperkin has gone on record of saying they will never again announce a hard release date for anything.

UPDATE 4/12/14: After Hyperkin denied the console was delayed again and vigoruosuly shoved the month of April up everyone's ass for half a year, today they delayed the vaporware console yet again. At the Midwest Gaming Classic, they did their annual presentation. They ignored the planned April 2014 release, but finally somebody in the crowd asked about it. The Hyperkin rep said it was releasing in "30 days, guaranteed". This is not the first time they used the word "guaranteed", last time was about April so this doesn't mean jack shit. So maybe it'll randomly show up at people's houses at the end of may, maybe it wont, and maybe my ass will fly out of my ass.

Retron 5 Delay History:
-Summer 2013 (which they continued to say after summer was over, claiming they meant "Indian Summer" or "California Summer"....i'm not making this up)
-December 10 2013
-Quarter 1 2014
-Quarter 2 2014
-First two weeks of April
-April 2014, guaranteed
-Gauranteed within 30-40 days of April 12, 2014
-June 6 2014

DELAYED. ANY UPDATES FROM HYPERKIN WILL COME ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/HyperkinGames

UPDATE: In a recent interview, Hyperkin confirmed that the initial batch of units WILL NOT BE ENOUGH to meet day ome demand. Also confirmed was the ability for the system to act as a multitap. Example: in a four player SNES game, two players could use snes controlles, one player could use the retron controller, and one player could use a genesis controller. Interview can be found here.

Pre-order at Amazon (SOLD OUT)
Pre-order at Newegg: Black (SOLD OUT) or Grey (SOLD OUT)
Pre-order at Stone Age Gamer (DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, RELEASE DAY DELIVERY NOT PROMISED)
Pre-order at 8 Bit Classics (DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, RELEASE DAY DELIVERY NOT PROMISED)

UPDATE: Hyperkin claims that they opened up some packaged retail units and discovered some units had faulty pins. because of this, the Retron 5 has been delayed. No new release date has been announced, although Hyperkin has stated the unit will release in 2014 and that they are aiming for Q1. This is the Retron 5's third delay.

EDIT: Preorders are sold out at Amazon and Newegg.

Retron5 pre-orders have finally (about damn time) opened.

For those of you who have been following this console, you know it's quite highly anticipated and looks to be far better than any clone system released before.

For those unfamiliar, here's a little info:

• It's one system that plays games for the following systems: NES, SNES, Genesis, Mega Drive, Famicom, Super Famicom, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance.
  • Two controller ports for each console will be built in with the system. It will also come with one wireless universal controller.
  • Outputs in HDMI and upscales for HDTVs. Early impressions and videos of this have been extremley postive. From the website: "The RetroN 5 will up convert the video signal to show clearer and cleaner images, with vibrant colors on an HDTV with a resolution output of up to 720p through the use of shaders. You will also be able to select the aspect ratio in our GUI, from the standard 4:3 to the HD ratio of 16:9."
  • Features a user interface (dashboard. Somewhat similar of the PS3 interface in appearance, in my opinion).
  • Features save states. From the website: "Most games did not allow for you to freely save your games. The RetroN 5 will allow you to save their games at any point during gameplay, and will feature an autosave feature upon shutdown. You will be able to load your saves at anytime during gameplay."
  • Button reassignment supported. From the website: "Users will be able to program the controller to assign buttons to their preference. In turn, the RetroN 5 will save these custom layouts, so that users will not have to constantly reconfigure the button configuration. This feature will also be available to people wanting to remap their buttons on their original controllers."
  • 100% game cartridge compatibility, without lag.
  • Sega Power Base Converter compatible, allowing Sega Master System games to be played.
More information is here. It may be a bit dated since this was from back when they first announced the console, but I figured it was the best site to link since it also featured some screenshots as well. http://hyperkin.com/blog/2013/03/retron-5-details-revealed-from-the-midwest-gaming-classic/ There is also plenty of info on Hyperkin's facebook page.

I've been looking forward to this for a long time, and i'm extremley excited that pre-orders are finally open. For one console that not only plays all of these console's games, but upscales them and features save states (either to the cartridge (if supported) or the console itself)...this seems like a great deal. And if you've been following the hype for the console, there is a good chance it could end up selling out. Hyperkin isn't a huge company and this thing has a TON of pre-release demand (just check out the comments on the facebook page). I like the look of the black one a bit better, because it seems to be the traditional console color nowadays. But I opted for the grey model because the black console and controller seem like they'd be fingerprint magnets.

Preorder either color here at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Hyperkin-RetroN-Gaming-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B00DZIX3CQ/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1378958043&sr=8-13&keywords=retron+5 or here at Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=retron%205&N=-1&isNodeId=1&RandomID=65244712392254220130925161655

Here are pictures of the two consoles, since the pictures on Amazon aren't that great:

Grey:
Retron-5.jpg

Black:
e3_retron5_03550.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is like the worst customer service ever. My slots stopped working after a day of use except for the NES slot. After emailing them and not hearing back after a week I called and did an RMA. I hear back from them today they're saying all the slots are working fine and they wouldn't be able to resale mine as new so they are refusing to give me a new system.
This is actually a common issue for me. I often have to put a game in a different slot for it to work again. Sometimes I feel the Retron just locks itself into one console. The Game Boy slot is what usually fixes everything again on my end. I've already learned that this thing has plenty of weird quirks that I'm just sort of dealing with. =S

January 30th black console just shipped and was upgraded to 1-day!!!!
And they actually shipped it 1-day? That's impressive. They shipped my 1-day out as 2-day. Just picked it up from FedEx today, haven't had a chance to try it yet.

The Black one is back in stop on Amazon from 3rd party gohastings. It's MSRP and $3.99 shipping.
MSRP is $139.99, they're selling it for $149.99.

I wouldn't be surprised. I saw Sept 12th orders get shipped while my 11th order just sat there.

I finally got my system today. Definitely agree the controller sucks.

I did some testing and these are my results. Note, I have not updated the system yet, so any carts that don't work might already be fixed:

The following carts worked

Famicom:
Donkey Kong 3

Devil's World

Goonies

Elevator Action

Super Mario USA

Super Mario Bros. 3

SNES:
Yoshi's Island

Gameboy
Pocket Monster's Red

The Final Fantasy Adventure

GBA

Megaman Battle Network 2

Genesis

Sonic & Knuckles

Sonic 2

Sonic 3D Blast

NES

Zelda

----

The following games ran fine, but were not recognized:

Genesis

Pulseman (Canadian reproduction cart)

Super Famicom

Mother 2

Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo

----

I could not get the system to recognize that I had my Star Fox cart in the system.

Wow, my Jan 28th order for the black Retron 5 just shipped and will arrive tomorrow the 25th. I am prime they are shipping it with one day delivery. Never expected to get it this soon. Hopefully it works like its supposed to.

Wow, my Jan 28th order for the black Retron 5 just shipped and will arrive tomorrow the 25th. I am prime they are shipping it with one day delivery. Never expected to get it this soon. Hopefully it works like its supposed to.
Huh...Well I guess it is happening then. Really hope my January 29th sneaks in there.

Just finished updating my second system. Apparently I'm one of the lucky ones as it worked flawlessly the same as the first. Only things I have not tested are the Genesis controller ports (too lazy to dig them out of storage) and the Famicom system slot since I have no Famicom games. This one had some extra packing material and some Hyperkin stickers. Am I the only one just a little disappointed the black system didn't have red lights inside instead of blue? I realize this would have complicated production some more but it would have made the black system look so much better. Now if they would just let me customize the wallpaper for the system menu I'd be all set. Seriously, how has this not happened already? I mean at least give me some Mortal Kombat style lazy color swaps..

Mine came in today. I ordered it a week ago from ThinkGeek. Grey unit. I've been having fun with it all evening.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to test my entire collection tonight. I did run through all five slots, though. All of them ran. Cartridge recognition improved markedly after updating the system's software. It was able to recognize and play a Famicom golf game I have, as well as my Super-Famicom copy of Dragon Quest VI. I tested the NES slot out with Super Mario Bros. and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse. Both ran flawlessly. On Genesis I tested Alien 3 and Phantasy Star II. No problems at all. For Super Nintendo I tested Terminator 2: Judgement Day, as well as Chrono Trigger. No hiccups there either. I rounded it out with Pokemon Sapphire in the GBA slot. Done and done.

I've got some programming I want to get done, as well as some chores I have to tend to in the next few days, so I probably won't be able to revisit it until the weekend. Perhaps on Saturday I will dig out my Power Base Converter and see how it handles Master System games.

so this arrived a few weeks ago from Newegg but ive been way too busy to test it. I decided i better make some time in case theres anything wrong with it so i can exchange it. Glancing back several pages i see a LOT of people talking about a lot of different problems. Stuff like the pins being too strong, to updates bricking systems.

Just wondering if anyone whos kept up with the thread can tell me what some of the problems people were having were and more specifically what i should check on it to make sure its ok. Should i bother updating it, or just leave it be? I would just leave it for later but i think its been here almost 3 weeks now and if anythings wrong with it i need to find out now before i cant return it

so this arrived a few weeks ago from Newegg but ive been way too busy to test it. I decided i better make some time in case theres anything wrong with it so i can exchange it. Glancing back several pages i see a LOT of people talking about a lot of different problems. Stuff like the pins being too strong, to updates bricking systems.

Just wondering if anyone whos kept up with the thread can tell me what some of the problems people were having were and more specifically what i should check on it to make sure its ok. Should i bother updating it, or just leave it be? I would just leave it for later but i think its been here almost 3 weeks now and if anythings wrong with it i need to find out now before i cant return it
Updating is fine. Just make sure you follow the directions very carefully, the whole update process is a bit daunting at first but is easy if you're patient and follow directions. The pins can be a little tight but if you remove carts on one side and then pull, you should be fine. . Anddddd you need an actual SD card to update. Mini to full sd converters don't work.

PS. Turn off the sound (on the OS) in the menu

. . Anddddd you need an actual SD card to update. Mini to full sd converters don't work.
A micro SD card in a full-size adapter won't be recognized by the system? I thought I read earlier in the thread that it would? Or am I confusing micro SD with something I'm unfamiliar with, "mini"? I'm not super knowledgable about that sort of thing.

Power it on, check every slot you have games for, check every controller port you have controllers for.

If everything is working, you're gravy.

Firmware updates can fix the rest of the issues besides borked hardware.

A micro SD card in a full-size adapter won't be recognized by the system? I thought I read earlier in the thread that it would? Or am I confusing micro SD with something I'm unfamiliar with, "mini"? I'm not super knowledgable about that sort of thing.
I use one in two of my systems. They work fine. Don't know what that other guy was talking about.

I use one in two of my systems. They work fine. Don't know what that other guy was talking about.
Didn't work in mine. Tried it multiple times and it worked fine in my laptop and earlier in my 3DS. Maybe it varies by brand and size? *shrug*

PS. It is micro sd. I typed that post when I woke up.

I know a lot of people are just tossing carts in, and if they load they check the box. But like I said earlier, some games load just fine but are plagued by glitches on the RetroN 5. They'll go unnoticed until you really dive into a game.

I used a MicroSD card in mine (via SD adapter, obviously), and it worked just fine, though it did take a few insert attempts before the Retron5 recognized the card.

Considering how small the Hyperkin team is, I'm actually really impressed with the Retron5 so far, especially the UI:  you can tell that whoever developed the interface really put it through some real-world testing in terms how an average person would use the console.

Things I like so far:

• Scaling and image enhancement are wonderful--games look delightful on my 55" Panny Plasma.
  • Sound processing and enhancement is also terrific.
  • UI seems powerful enough so as not to crash when yanking games in and out, even mid-emulation.
  • Limitless controller configuration options—including the ability to create, name, and save individual presets—even for classic pads.
  • Save states for EVERY GAME.

Things I dislike so far:

• Pins on the Genesis carts slot are so tight that I nearly have to stand on top of the console to pull the carts free.  I assume the pins will loosen up a bit as the unit sees more use.
  • Console itself is ugly as sin and, wow, does it feel cheap.  I know it’s essentially just a mobile motherboard with some cartridge slots on it, but they really should’ve found a means of adding some extra weight to it.
  • Having to hold the Power button down for so long to turn the unit on is just silly.
  • Why didn’t they just put a standard d-pad on the Retron5 controller?  I feel like the included controller would be my go-to option in most cases IF it had a standard, decent d-pad.  Such an odd decision considering the hardware that the Retron5 is emulating…
  • The firmware updating seems needlessly complicated—I would’ve paid another $10-$20 for the unit to be able to connect wirelessly to some type of Hyperkin update server.
So, all-in-all, I’m rather pleased with the Retron5, to the point at which I’m fine using it for all my 8-bit and 16-bit gaming from now on.

…and that brings me to the thing I dislike the most about the Retron5:  owning one is going to result in me buying more cartridge-based games, which is seems like a slippery-slope with an endless pit of clutter waiting at the end.  LOL.

This is my first post on these forums, so hello everyone :)

I have my own experience of buying one of these. I'm from England UK, before I start.

I ordered mine last Thursday from Geek US, and it got delivered all the way here by Saturday; I was very impressed!

However, after setting it all up correctly, plugged it in, switched it on, and the power light came on for a millisecond, then went off. And the console was completely unresponsive during this time, and every time I retried.

I bought a new adaptor the next day thinking that might solve the problem, but it had some weird results. The power button still showed no signs of life (but for a brief millisecond), but various console-lights would be lit up permanently, in different combinations.

After a few days of testing, I finally spoke to Geek US earlier on today, and explained that the system was faulty and basically useless to me. And to my surprise, they have offered me a full refund. It is in my Pay Pal account now. And weirdly, the girl I spoke to - nor the confirmation email - have stated anything about me returning the faulty system to them.

To send it back might I add, would be at further expense to myself, and I already had to pay an additional £30 ($51) on top of what I had already paid, just to receive it from the courier.

I must also had, in between my trying it for the very first time, I had contacted Hyperkin, who told me to hold down the power button even for 30+ seconds because that can sometimes help, but still nothing. I had been looking forward to the Retron 5 so much, and I think I looked at every single You Tube video on it about 3 times, and the only reason I was able to order one was thankfully the first page on this Thread, which I found via google!

I must also had, in between my trying it for the very first time, I had contacted Hyperkin, who told me to hold down the power button even for 30+ seconds because that can sometimes help, but still nothing. I had been looking forward to the Retron 5 so much, and I think I looked at every single You Tube video on it about 3 times, and the only reason I was able to order one was thankfully the first page on this Thread, which I found via google!
Hey, StuM. Did Hyperkin say anything about returning the console? At this point since you got your money back, attempting to exchange your Retron at this rate maybe your best option. I know you have to pay them to ship it back but I wish we had an easier and cheaper option for you, but alas, it seems Hyperkin doesn't know the word "easy" yet. At least for returns that is, lol.

I just read about someone having a similar issue. They held down that small reset button on the back of the console. You need a paperclip to reach it. And it fixed at least two people's consoles that wouldn't turn on before.

Got my black Retron in today finally (ordered 1/30) and could NOT be happier with it!! My 21 year-old (who I raised on the classics) tried to talk me into putting it in her room and my son begged for the living room, but the man-cave won out! My son and I are testing it out and everything works perfectly. My guess is that it's a minority that have problems like with any electronic device, but I feel for those that do. I give it a 10/10 as it looks and sounds fantastic!! I kept my collection of retro games so I'm stoked as hell that they're back on the front burner again.

Now how about a Turbografx/ Nintendo 64 Retron? I can dream, can't i?

Can someone that actually has a black retron from amazon being shipped with an order date of Jan or later get a picture and post it here? So I can use it as an example when I talk to Amazon again

Got my black Retron in today finally (ordered 1/30) and could NOT be happier with it!! My 21 year-old (who I raised on the classics) tried to talk me into putting it in her room and my son begged for the living room, but the man-cave won out! My son and I are testing it out and everything works perfectly. My guess is that it's a minority that have problems like with any electronic device, but I feel for those that do. I give it a 10/10 as it looks and sounds fantastic!! I kept my collection of retro games so I'm stoked as hell that they're back on the front burner again.

Now how about a Turbografx/ Nintendo 64 Retron? I can dream, can't i?
Retron 6(teen)x4

Hey, StuM. Did Hyperkin say anything about returning the console? At this point since you got your money back, attempting to exchange your Retron at this rate maybe your best option. I know you have to pay them to ship it back but I wish we had an easier and cheaper option for you, but alas, it seems Hyperkin doesn't know the word "easy" yet. At least for returns that is, lol.
Funny you should mention that, because I meant to add that to my original post :p

I did speak to Hyperkin yesterday, and explained to them that I'd filled in their Warranty form online, only for them to inform me that the Warranty only covers the US right now, so there was nothing they could do for me :(

I just read about someone having a similar issue. They held down that small reset button on the back of the console. You need a paperclip to reach it. And it fixed at least two people's consoles that wouldn't turn on before.
Thanks for the reply, I'll try that when I get in from work later! Since I now seem to have a dud console, I'm willing to try anything :)

extra controllers are in on Amazon.  I like the R5 controller so I snagged one.  For some reason it says ships in 2-3 weeks.  It is shipped and sold by Amazon so Im not sure why it will take that long.  I also have prime.  It states the 2-3 weeks before even ordering it, its on the main product page.  Oh well.  

extra controllers are in on Amazon. I like the R5 controller so I snagged one. For some reason it says ships in 2-3 weeks. It is shipped and sold by Amazon so Im not sure why it will take that long. I also have prime. It states the 2-3 weeks before even ordering it, its on the main product page. Oh well.
You'll be waiting another year for those. Blame Hyperkin.

Seems they don't update the patch page and they just make a new one....link I put on OP is pointless then >.>

Retron v1.4 (2014-06-26) This update may be installed according to the update instructions.

NOTE: This release requires RetroN 5 System Software v0.2.2 to be installed. Please ensure you have updated to this as per the directions in the update instructions

Changes in this release include:

• Added system for auto-detecting configuration of NES carts for certain mappers (0-4), which will significantly improve compatibility with various repros
    Cheat system completely re-done

[*]Improved SNES cartridge detection logic (resolving HiROM/LoROM related errors)
[*]Better handling of Genesis cartridge saves
[*]SMS compatibility fixes
[*]Fixed a bug affecting a few NES CNROM cartridges
[*]Sonic & Knuckles "lock-on" fully supported
[*]Added support for NES mappers 40, 82, 225, 232
[*]Added support for SMS controllers
[*]Added support for save access on NES MMC6 cartridges (Startropics)
[*]Fixed NES "Top Gun"
[*]Fixed GBA Dragon Ball Z games
[*]Modified the default button mapping between the wireless controller and GB/GBA/NES to match the layout of the original controllers
[*]Fixed bug preventing console region setting working correctly with some games

extra controllers are in on Amazon. I like the R5 controller so I snagged one. For some reason it says ships in 2-3 weeks. It is shipped and sold by Amazon so Im not sure why it will take that long. I also have prime. It states the 2-3 weeks before even ordering it, its on the main product page. Oh well.
Because they don't have them and are expecting Hyperkin to deliver them within 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try that when I get in from work later! Since I now seem to have a dud console, I'm willing to try anything :)
I suggest you make a youtube video showing you smashing the Retron 5 into little pieces with an axe, the view count alone would pay for a new one! :beer:

I turned the power on (and all the console lights were permanently on, but the Power button didn't do anything), and I held the small reset button at the back in for about 20 seconds, and released it. It didn't do anything unfortunately :( ...weirdly though, when I had the power turned on, and when I was "clicking" the reset button in and out, the power button kept faintly lighting, and then dissapearing again.

Has anyone had issues with any of the Mega man x games? A buddy of mine seems to have glitching with his and I figured I'd check with you guys since I dont own any of them.

thanks

Holy shit

No update on my package with preparing to ship or anything but I just got

Your Amazon.com order of "Hyperkin RetroN 5 Retro..." has shipped!

BOOM!

Edit: Also one day shipping and I'm off the next two days. Can someone say Shining Force will be played?

Holy shit

No update on my package with preparing to ship or anything but I just got

Your Amazon.com order of "Hyperkin RetroN 5 Retro..." has shipped!

BOOM!

Edit: Also one day shipping and I'm off the next two days. Can someone say Shining Force will be played?
Well... good for you. When I contacted Amazon that my Sept. 12th order hasn't shipped while others who ordered in 2014 are receiving theirs; They simply said Hyperkin is shipping them July 17th.

Well... good for you. When I contacted Amazon that my Sept. 12th order hasn't shipped while others who ordered in 2014 are receiving theirs; They simply said Hyperkin is shipping them July 17th.
Assuming the others were telling the truth on their 2014 pre-order shipping Amazon is going way out of order. I ordered mine on Sep 14th and it just got out so hopefully people on or before that get shipped soon.

Would a snes repo cart work on the retron? I'm debating on getting two repo carts but if it doesn't accept them that would save me the hassle and money.

bread's done
Back